Ex-Ger Davis pleads with Warbs to stay at Ibrox

That doesn't matter. MW spoke of bringing value and experience to the squad. Sell on value is important obviously but he'd happily take the off more experienced player too.

I've no idea what Steve Davis earns at Southampton but there's no way he'd leave there & return to us for a fraction of his Southampton salary

Since it's pick on Bruno night, I'd like to ask why do you put 'lol' in every post?

If I think something is funny germinal I'll put a wee lol gersnet is full of characters. I was in blueheaven and all they done was bite the head off each other, so I'm used to people having a go when there's no need to...

I've no idea what Steve Davis earns at Southampton but there's no way he'd leave there & return to us for a fraction of his Southampton salary

Correct. But there's other players out there over 30 who would cost a fraction what SD would and be just as instrumental as him.

Correct. But there's other players out there over 30 who would cost a fraction what SD would and be just as instrumental as him.

Who are these players then & would they be as good as Davis? Not to mention their wage demands.

Last summer a load of players left Rangers when their contracts expired. Most were 30-ish or over. It no longer makes commercial sense for us giving players that age lucrative contracts which more often than not they wouldn't get elsewhere.

Who are these players then & would they be as good as Davis? Not to mention their wage demands.

Last summer a load of players left Rangers when their contracts expired. Most were 30-ish or over. It no longer makes commercial sense for us giving players that age lucrative contracts which more often than not they wouldn't get elsewhere.

I didn't say give them lucrative contracts. It's not all about sell on value. If they add experience and improve the team then I'm all for it.

I don't know any players but that's why we've got a scouting system in place, to unearth players like this.