Rangers oldco liquidators set to take 'Big Tax Case' to a Supreme Court appeal

Until we provide three years of accounts, as I understand it, we don't have a licence.

It would appear to be important to our east end friends that we don't get one - even then.

Things could get interesting if we win the SC.

As I understood it the resolution 12 stuff is in relation to the SFA giving us clearance to take part in European competition while bills were outstanding due to Whyte not paying them. It is historical and will have no effect on us in the future.

I see from the papers there were two sheep fans unfurled a banner outside Hampden yesterday demanding another enquiry into Rangers use of EBT's.

In what other country would a couple of deluded idiots attend at an empty stadium miles away from where their own team were playing a few hours later ? :seal:

I see from the papers there were two sheep fans unfurled a banner outside Hampden yesterday demanding another enquiry into Rangers use of EBT's.

In what other country would a couple of deluded idiots attend at an empty stadium miles away from where their own team were playing a few hours later ? :seal:

Hilarious if true. What difference would it have made to the Sheepies if we'd used EBT's or not? They were rank rotten during the EBT years 2001-10

Aberdeen? As in ...

Aberdeen Football Club plc today announces its annual results for the year ended 30th June 2014.

After the year end the Club reached agreement with the key debt holders and the bank to restructure its debt and share capital. Some of the necessary steps have already been completed and, subject to shareholder approval, the remainder will be completed this year. It is expected that net debt will be reduced by £14.49m.

You would like to learn more about how this restructuring of the debt with the bank looks like. Sounds more like having debt being written off by the bank, which in turn reeks of financial doping.

http://www.afc.co.uk/news/5358.php#.Vkdt3-J2zIV

Edited by der Berliner

I guess you'd need to ask those who are still pushing res. 12.

They want to stop us ever playing in Europe again for two reasons. Their normal obsessive, poisonous hatred and also were we to win the top tier and be denied entry to the Cl it would go to the second team, presumably them. This would ensure they always had millions more in earning per year than us. Level playing fields are something to which they only ever pay lip service.

Aberdeen? As in ...

You would like to learn more about how this restructuring of the debt with the bank looks like. Sounds more like having debt being written off by the bank, which in turn reeks of financial doping.

It was basically a share issue that cleared the bank debt, with the share issue being made to a 2 or 3 different parties (not the bank).

It was basically a share issue that cleared the bank debt, with the share issue being made to a 2 or 3 different parties (not the bank).

Maybe I missed it, but wasn't that just part of the debt? They don't say much about the bank debt in the article as such, hence I asked that it would be good to know what they did with them.