John Collins - It Could Be Worse,We Could Be Rangers

There has to be space for mocking or ribbing between rivals, and the reaction on this thread shows that Rangers fans can both see this as the deflection it is and take it in a 'if you give it you've got to take it' kind of spirit.

That said, I'm not sure it deserves a headline the size of the Brandenburg Gate, even on a slow news weekend, and even for the Sun.

There has to be space for mocking or ribbing between rivals, and the reaction on this thread shows that Rangers fans can both see this as the deflection it is and take it in a 'if you give it you've got to take it' kind of spirit.

That said, I'm not sure it deserves a headline the size of the Brandenburg Gate, even on a slow news weekend, and even for the Sun.

The Sun play their cards in time honoured fashion.

Understand the demographics, the rivalry etc....then play us against them and visa versa. Stand back and reap the commercial rewards.

The current climate and goings-on are meat and drink to the tabloids, even if in these difficult days for print media it only produces bread and water.

Since we got chucked out the then SPL LIewell has been cutting budgets & salaries at a rate George Osborne could only dream of cutting tax credits.

When yellow teeth left trying to get a manager & head coach on the reduced remunerations & reduced budgets was proving difficult. Keane didn't want it and who knows who else rejected them.

So be grateful Collins. Had it not been for Rangers being out the top division you probably wouldn't have got your job. Wee Ronnie Rotten too.

Only thing is I think these two will be gone for next season. More the pity.

Edited by RANGERRAB

Since we got chucked out the then SPL LIewell has been cutting budgets & salaries at a rate George Osborne could only dream of cutting tax credits.

When yellow teeth left trying to get a manager & head coach on the reduced remunerations & reduced budgets was proving difficult. Keane didn't want it and who knows who else rejected them.

So be grateful Collins. Had it not been for Rangers being out the top division you probably wouldn't have got your job. Wee Ronnie Rotten too.

Only thing is I think these two will be gone for next season. More the pity.

I hope not!