Sons of Struth book serialisation

Has any of you had a wee swatch on rangers media to see what they think of Craig Houston?

Had a quick glance at one thread and the hateful venom goes beyond the pale. I'm not one to shrink away from taking someone to task if I think they deserve it but that sickened me to the extent a civil conversation would have been impossible.

In amongst the easily led are calculating people who know exactly what they are doing in a sort of 'tailored John James Lite'.

Edited by buster.

Sons of Struth

1 hr ·

I now have written confirmation that Mr Sandy Easdale did in fact sign a non disclosure agreement with regards to the Sports Direct contract.

The document I have has been sent directly to me by a representative of his.

Why he was able to sign this when not in the Plc board remains to be seen.

This post is not an early "outing Easdale day" post. This is in addition and has just arrived with me tonight.

I'd like to thank Mr Easdales representative for his kindness in providing me with the confirmation I was looking for.

https://www.facebook.com/SonsOfStruth/

Some more.....

As promised, tomorrow will see a few bits of info shared with the bears about Mr Easdale.

Sandy could have left the scene with his shares and waited until they recovered in price (remember he did claim earlier he only wanted to see his share price rise)he has chosen not to.

His PR man Jack Irvine (who he claimed didnt represent him) has recently been in the papers announcing how his man was taking on the board with legal actions. That's your choice as a shareholder Sandy but don't expect this bear to accept this action.

When last met a few times at your bus depot in Inchinan a few things came up and it was decided it would remain off line, not in any legal agreement but in an effort to show no hard feelings when youd be horsed out at the upcoming EGM.

You recent actions make you open to criticism and opinion once again.

You could have returned to the local businesses and back to your old life but the pull of Rangers or the relationship with Ashley has proven to appealing to you and once again, due to your PR man, you have returned to the public forum regarding Rangers.

That was your own free choice. Back in the limelight.

From tomorrow morning i will start releasing a few details of your business lies, behavior inside our stadium and other details of your actions as a Rangers director.

The simple question I have for the Rangers fans is, do you guys want this information in one large blog type reveal and you may be overwhelmed by the amount of info or do you want it to be drip fed during the day in easier managed chunks?

Please type in the comments box A for one big reveal or B for bite sized chunks?

If I used Facebook I'd opt for Option A.

If you don't like the Forum then don't go on. Not much point in going on and complaining here. If you want to complain then do it there. You is in general and not aimed at anyone personally.

If you don't like the Forum then don't go on. Not much point in going on and complaining here. If you want to complain then do it there. You is in general and not aimed at anyone personally.

Where does it say I don't like the forum Pete?