Rangers could face punishment over sectarian chanting

Let's see iif the BBC report with the same vigour and venom about today's disgrace at the Celtic game. Flares, smoke bombs and the IRA sectarian songbook.

No written report on it from Pacific Quay so far....

Going back to the origin of this post re sectarian singing it was interesting to note that with the smaller crowd today that I did not hear the Billy song which makes me think that as posted earlier on one of the the threads that when we have a big crowd filled with fans buying paper tickets the song seems to be more prevalent.

As warnings are broadcast before every game re singing etc. I still feel these extra supporters come and do not heed the warning.As such I sent an e-mail to RIFC suggesting that a message be placed with all paper tickets issued for home or away games to try and get through to the singers of the unwanted songs.

Going back to the OP what we saw at Stranraer today was which club in Scotland has the biggest problem with its support.

No wonder Liewell was against UEFA's Strict Liability being introduced a couple of years ago. The yahoos would end up fighting relegation every season with the number of league points they'd get docked & chucked out the domestic cups too probably !!!

So we shouldn't have too big a problem with whatever TBB words were sung at the Hibz game then?