Chairman’s Update To Supporters

Why should they be publishing that fact? Do you really think a vast majority of RF members care which of the board is representing them at any given meeting?

I doubt it's a big secret and they will probably tell you if you ask but it's just meaningless information to most people.

BH, supporter representation is obviously something that you are obviously interested in but you're coming across as having some sort of agenda on this thread and not supportive of the overall concept of unity and not doing yourself any favours.

I have asked the question and will publish any answer I get.

Thank you for your other comments.

I have been on all sides of this fence indeed if a fence had three sides then I've been on them; and I am 100% in favour of a unified fans organisation provided it is totally independent from then Club, my fear, perhaps not very well expressed, is that it is not.

I wish we could start with a blank sheet of paper but unfortunately we cannot.

If you want me to spell out my concern it is that the Club are seeking to mould the merged group to their liking.

If there is the slightest hint of this being true I would hope the Club are told to back off. I am not handing my money over for yet another board member to decide what happens with it. If what you say is in any way a fact then I can see another decent scheme losing members and their money. The fans, without interference should be running this scheme.

If there is the slightest hint of this being true I would hope the Club are told to back off. I am not handing my money over for yet another board member to decide what happens with it. If what you say is in any way a fact then I can see another decent scheme losing members and their money. The fans, without interference should be running this scheme.

I agree Boabie one whiff of collusion and my wallet closes quicker than Bear trap. I know a good deal when i see one, conversely even with my swollen Prostate, i can tell when my balls are being massaged.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

I'm not saying any more about this Alan. You have come on here and Rangers Media to stir things, it's pretty obvious what you're doing.

Rangers Media??? My few visits there found me faced with adoration of GreenandWhyte. Scary!

Edited by SteveC

It's amazing is it not.

Genuinely staggering and deeply disturbing. Unless it's all interlopers extracting the urine. I cling to that, sad though it'd be, as the sanest explanation - which is a revelatory thing to write in itself.

I have asked the question and will publish any answer I get.

Thank you for your other comments.

I have been on all sides of this fence indeed if a fence had three sides then I've been on them; and I am 100% in favour of a unified fans organisation provided it is totally independent from then Club, my fear, perhaps not very well expressed, is that it is not.

I wish we could start with a blank sheet of paper but unfortunately we cannot.

You are coming accross as if you were in canvassing for votes mode.

Surely not the Donald Trump of Glasgow 2016

;)3

...:seal:

I'm sorry but I can't reveal my source at least not for the moment.

What I will say is that it is my understanding that Mr Stenhouse was "imposed" on the talks and I for one am concerned that at least two people, Alan Fraser and Malcolm Stenhouse, who are known associates/friends of Mr Gilligan are involved when they have no obvious locus.

If you want me to spell out my concern it is that the Club are seeking to mould the merged group to their liking.

As you rightly point out those (at least those known to me) involved in the talks are all experienced people and well capable of coming up with a working model without outside assistance.

See this is where we have a problem. You effectively are accusing people - including club directors and other fans of collusion yet, you're happy to collude with anonymous folk yourself to cast aspersions on such people.

Of course the club will want to try and ensure their preferences are part of any new group. However, that doesn't mean the fans involved aren't naive enough not to appreciate that and act accordingly. This is why there are negotiations and this is why I'm sure consultants have been involved to try and deliver a model which can offer something both the fans and club can work with for the long term.

Are people right to be wary? That goes without saying and this website will criticise any part of the process where it's merited. What I don't favour is mischief-making from people too dishonest to reveal themselves or their intentions from the outset.

Do such people really lack the self-awareness to realise how petulant they appear?

Do such people really lack the self-awareness to realise how petulant they appear?

However intelligent or good at administrative issues some people are they sometimes have a weakness that looms large in certain situations.

The Internet and it's social netwoks have become a place where such a weakness can be see by many immediately after being made. You can often extapolate those obvious weaknesses to more private events/results and looking back historically you can better guess as to how that 'result' came about.

When a pattern of similar 'results' occurs on various occasions, then you can make a more informed guess as to how things are going to work out in the future.

Edited by buster.

I agree Boabie one whiff of collusion and my wallet closes quicker than Bear trap. I know a good deal when i see one, conversely even with my swollen Prostate, i can tell when my balls are being massaged.

:laugh2:

what a line

you can do the press releases :thup: