RFFF statement - youth development at Auchenhowie proposed

Seriously not a bad idea. Things like that that the club can't really be wasting money on but actually has value to the fans.

Whilst I understand the sentiment I personally would prefer that the money be spent on something which should provide ongoing benefit to the club tangibly.

I would like for the club to be paying for this development but we know that, right now, finances are still fairly tight. By RFFF donating this money to ensure that the Club, particularly the Academy, we enhance and improve the facilities offered to our youngsters for many years to come.

I would love to sue Jane Hamilton too - and it could be argued that there is a tangible benefit of doing so as it protects the club's reputation. But I think the longer term benefits of the Academy facilities outweigh the shorter-term gain in showing Ms Hamilton up to be a bigoted, lying amateur hour journalist.

Just my opinion. And I say it as someone that has sued someone myself on principle knowing I wouldn't receive any money back.....

Whilst I understand the sentiment I personally would prefer that the money be spent on something which should provide ongoing benefit to the club tangibly.

I would like for the club to be paying for this development but we know that, right now, finances are still fairly tight. By RFFF donating this money to ensure that the Club, particularly the Academy, we enhance and improve the facilities offered to our youngsters for many years to come.

I would love to sue Jane Hamilton too - and it could be argued that there is a tangible benefit of doing so as it protects the club's reputation. But I think the longer term benefits of the Academy facilities outweigh the shorter-term gain in showing Ms Hamilton up to be a bigoted, lying amateur hour journalist.

Just my opinion. And I say it as someone that has sued someone myself on principle knowing I wouldn't receive any money back.....

I also agree with what you. It isn't an easy answer on what the money is spent on. What I am concerned about is that no-one is taking people like her to task. Even when the Record has retracted it.