Expect nothing less from a Sheep Shagger

Scum!!

The link that Pete posted has just confirmed what I've always thought about Aberdeen fans, they are total and utter scumbags. Of course there's some nice Aberdeen fans so I shouldn't atr them all with the same scumbag brush.

The whole thing is out of order but nowhere does it mention he is an Aberdeen fan. He could be a fan of any team and I think your a little out of order Gazza

OK maybe I jumped to a conclusion but I bet he's an Aberdeen fan coming from Aberdeen and hating everything that ain't Aberdeen.

Chris hit the nail on the head - every club has fans like this.

It isn't the club's fault they have idiots following them.

I wouldn't be so quick to tar the guy as a Dons fan..... especially when the scumbag that hit the 7 year old in Edinburgh was wearing a Rangers top at the time (allegedly).

I can't believe anyone would do this to another person for what they wear.... but for a grown man to hit a 7 year old ?????

All I can say is I am glad I am 3,500 miles away from the idiocy !!