Expect nothing less from a Sheep Shagger

Where I have EVER said there isn't? That is the difference Gribz - I know Rangers have an element that we can do without, I know England have an element that they can do without and I know SCOTLAND have an element that they can do without.

The difference is, I can admit to all 3, some on here have a problem admitting that Scotland has an unsavory element within its

football supporting ranks.

Replace 'england flags' with Scotland flags and you've pretty much described the streotypical member of the tartan army.....

Cammy F

Agreed to a certain extent on your first point, i also know the TA have an element we can do without along with Rangers. After that i dont care about any other group of fans but its likely we could say this for every support in the world.

However my point was you questioned that i said 1 out of 40,000 made it a majority, i didnt say this was a majority, i just said it proves the point that these type of fan exsists. Whereas this was my exact argument with the TA - 1 out of every 40,000 doesnt make a majority.

But 100% disagree with your comment Replace 'england flags' with Scotland flags and you've pretty much described the streotypical member of the tartan army.....

Why does this describe a member of the TA. If i go to a Scotland game does this describe me and my mates? - I think you'll find it describes 1 of the small percentage of idiots we have. However at least the draped scottish flag is justified as they are going to see that team on display. The englisg flags round the neds we get with rangers support goes back to Calscots point that they are wearing an england because they think it makes them a bigger rangers fans.

Why does this describe a member of the TA. If i go to a Scotland game does this describe me and my mates?

If you go to Scotland games and behave like this, then yes it does describe you and your mates. Just like if you or I went to Rangers games draped in England flags, drunk buckie and sang then your description would describe us.

The englisg flags round the neds we get with rangers support goes back to Calscots point that they are wearing an england because they think it makes them a bigger rangers fans.

Just like the members of the TA who act all 'little-scotlander' at Scotland games thinking it makes them better Scots than you or I. Or the member of the TA who sing racist anti-English songs (oh, and they do) which they believe makes them more Scottish than you or me. Or the members of the TA who display anti-Britishness as they think this makes them more Scottish than you or me.

Gribz, my whole arguement, which dispite yours and Calscots best efforts to ridicule is that ALL nations, ALL clubs and ALL societies have their ills and people that they can do without. No club, no nation or no society has the monopoly on these cretins - they exsist everywhere and they are as aparent in Scotland as they are anywhere else in this world.

Unfortunately, and bringing this topic back full circle, the vile, repugnent racist attacks on a 7 year old boy and a diasabled man show this more than 101 replies and 5 topics could ever display the anti-English bile that is rife in modern day Scotland...

Cammy F

Oh, and my final word on Rangers fans singing GSTQ - I'll let Clascot fill in the next words to one, if not the best Rangers songs ever -

And a sight I'd never seen, when we sang ___________________

When The Rangers came to Wolverhampton Town.

:P:D

Cammy F