Expect nothing less from a Sheep Shagger

Your right Cammy it was for just wearing an England top. There are lots of people i have noticed with Brazil tops on and no one even pays any attention to them. These attacks should be taken as racist attacks and i for one hope they are dealt with as serious as that.

My wee lad has been at me for an England top and was going to see about getting him one at the weekend but i think i have had second thoughts after reading about both these attacks.

And you are so right when you say that guy from Edinburgh is no rangers fan. He's definately not one in my eyes

Gersfem, a friend of mine reluctantly bought his lad an England top 2 years ago - his lad is a Rangers fan but beckham is his hero. So my mate buys his lad the new Rangers top and an England tip with Beckham 7 on the back.

Two weeks later the top is in the bucket and he has to splash another ~�£50 for a Real Madrid - beckham 7 top. The reason, the lad was spant on and varbally abused when out playing in his England top.

BTW - he got NO abuse for wearing a Real top tho....

If I were you, I'd convince your wee lad to go for another top rather than an England top.

One Scotland, Many Cultures, aye right Mr McConnell....

Cammy F

I was going to go to the pub last week to watch the footie in what i was wearing, the Holland away top, but at the last minute i changed my mind.

I bought the strip because i like it, but some people were bound to have mentioned that i only bought it for the red, white and blue colours on it so i didnt bother.

Well he also wants the Brazil top so i think i will go with that one.

And how Mr McConnell can go on about one scotland blah blah blah is beyond me when even he was on Real Radio last week saying he wasn't supporting England during the wc.

I was going to go to the pub last week to watch the footie in what i was wearing, the Holland away top, but at the last minute i changed my mind.

I bought the strip because i like it, but some people were bound to have mentioned that i only bought it for the red, white and blue colours on it so i didnt bother.

Yeah because thats the mentality of some folk tho. It's a bloody disgrace that you have to think like that.

My wee lad went to a football b/day party on sunday and didn't want to wear his Rangers Elite top because the other wee lad is a celtic supporter. I made him wear it and told him not to be so silly. Yet i had my Rangers top on and one of the mum's was looking at me as if i had horns becuase her wee lad turned up wearing the full celtic strip. I never even looked at him so don't know what her problem was

Cammy,

You raised the mention of one very important individual in all of this as well...... Jack McConnell.

I don't want to bring politics into it but how much of a signal does it send out when the country's First Minister makes it public knowledge that he "will support every team England plays in the World Cup".

Someone of such stature (or at least perceived stature) should not be making such remarks - even if only meant as light-hearted banter he has to realise that by some it can be taken the wrong way.

I am in no way suggesting he was anything to do with these incidents (these individuals acted the way they did because they wanted to) but a publc figure, indeed one of the highest ranking, if not THE highest ranking, civil servant in the country shouldn't be making such remarks.

AND..... I don't for a second condone either incident and I don't think that anyone is ignoring the disabled guy that got beaten (my brother is mentally disabled and he wouldn't have any idea of why something like that happened to him if it had - sad !!) but for me I just cannot get over someone taking that action with an innocent child - a CHILD FFS - sickening

gersfem - it is a UTTER disgrace that parents like yourself can not buy your kids the top they want due to fear that they are going to get attacked.

I know I banged on about this for the last week, but this is the type of place we are now living in. Scotland has become a violent, racist and unwelcoming place and it saddens me that Scotland has come to this.

Neds over-run most towns and villages, racism, sectarianism, knife attacks etc are common place most weekends (if not most days).

Yet, our overpaid politicians sit back and tell us all that Scotland is a great wee place and that EVERYONE is welcome whilst they display anti-English racism. IMO, they are partly to blame for these attacks and its time we reclaimed our towns and our country from these scumbags.

End of rant...

Cammy F

Cammy,

You raised the mention of one very important individual in all of this as well...... Jack McConnell.

I don't want to bring politics into it but how much of a signal does it send out when the country's First Minister makes it public knowledge that he "will support every team England plays in the World Cup".

Someone of such stature (or at least perceived stature) should not be making such remarks - even if only meant as light-hearted banter he has to realise that by some it can be taken the wrong way.

I am in no way suggesting he was anything to do with these incidents (these individuals acted the way they did because they wanted to) but a publc figure, indeed one of the highest ranking, if not THE highest ranking, civil servant in the country shouldn't be making such remarks.

AND..... I don't for a second condone either incident and I don't think that anyone is ignoring the disabled guy that got beaten (my brother is mentally disabled and he wouldn't have any idea of why something like that happened to him if it had - sad !!) but for me I just cannot get over someone taking that action with an innocent child - a CHILD FFS - sickening

Completely agree Craig and I raised this on another thread this week (and was laughed at by some :rolleyes: )

As I said above, Joke McConnell is partly to blame for these attacks (as well as losing much needed inward investment) thanks to his anti-English racism.

The quicker the Scottish people realise that Scottish Labour is NOT our friend the better.

Cammy F

Chris hit the nail on the head - every club has fans like this.

It isn't the club's fault they have idiots following them.

I wouldn't be so quick to tar the guy as a Dons fan..... especially when the scumbag that hit the 7 year old in Edinburgh was wearing a Rangers top at the time (allegedly).

I can't believe anyone would do this to another person for what they wear.... but for a grown man to hit a 7 year old ?????

All I can say is I am glad I am 3,500 miles away from the idiocy !!

Haven't heard this anywhere else - do you have a source (the alledged source!)

Was reported on BBC earlier - the attacker, who was wearing a Rangers top, pointed to his badge, shouted Scotland and attacked the kid and his father before running off - scumbag

Cammy F