Expect nothing less from a Sheep Shagger

Unfortunately Danny, I don't think this has anything to do with football. These people were attacked due to their nationality (and perceived nationality). Would they have been attacked if they were wearing any other top? I don't think so.

Well, maybe not football strictly speaking, but a combination of nationality and football.

These were racist attacks on a 7 year old and a disabled person. Only the lowest of the low could have perpitrated these vile, racist attacks. Fookin scumbags that they are.

I agree in theory, absolutely, but remember one thing: The Sun is hardly known as a bastion or integrity and fact. They are unlikely to be telling the whole story.

EDIT - just thought that I would post that the BBC are reporting that the 7 year old lad and his Dad were attacked by a guy in a Rangers jersey - you ain't no Rangers fan in my book.

Cammy F

So, in one fell swoop we're starting to see the actual picture. Quite right though, he's no Rangers fan in anyone's book. Sounds like the guy is slightly mentally ill to feel the need to assault a kid and a disabled man.

Even if it was a Rangers top, that isnt the issue at all, and i would say the same if he was wearing a Aberdeen/Tic top.

People like that are a disgrace to the club and country that we live in.

I hope they find out who he is and who he supports to get a hefty fine/jail time and never allowed back into the ground of whatever club he supports... which isnt punishment enough IMO.

I agree in theory, absolutely, but remember one thing: The Sun is hardly known as a bastion or integrity and fact. They are unlikely to be telling the whole story.

What? look at the picture posted above - a disabled man, dragged from his car and beaten BLACK AND BLUE.... just because he was wearing an England top.... Like I say, would it have happened if he was wearing a Sweden top?

Cammy F

What? look at the picture posted above - a disabled man, dragged from his car and beaten BLACK AND BLUE.... just because he was wearing an England top.... Like I say, would it have happened if he was wearing a Sweden top?

Cammy F

I am not diminishing the nature of the crime, just saying the Sun are known to lie more than once. I don't trust them. Frankly I loathe them. Even the BBC's website is better.

But this is peripheral to the debate.

I am not diminishing the nature of the crime, just saying the Sun are known to lie more than once. I don't trust them. Frankly I loathe them. Even the BBC's website is better.

But this is peripheral to the debate.

Yes it IS peripheral to the debate. The guy was obviously beaten, yes it might have been a coincidence that it happened whilst wearing an England top.

However, what excuse could there be for a grown man to hit a CHILD - you think it is a coincidence that the kid was wearing an England top ? Just how can the Sun create lies out of THAT story ??

The WHOLE point of the debate is that these acts are despicable acts in ANY society and that to carry out such crimes due to the CLOTHING worn by someone makes it all the worse.

Well he also wants the Brazil top so i think i will go with that one.

And how Mr McConnell can go on about one scotland blah blah blah is beyond me when even he was on Real Radio last week saying he wasn't supporting England during the wc.

Just because it's one Scotland, many cultures, does that mean we have to support all teams from countries of people in Scotland? Sorry I don't understand your comment.

Cammy F

Cammy if it was a racist attack like you say, whatever top he wore wouldn't matter, it's where he's from that counts. If the guy is racist against the English he'll probably beat them up if they wear Sweden tops too.

However, I think that's the hole in your argument about it being pure racism. He attacked the guy for displaying his team colours not where he is from and he'd have probably done the same to a Scot or Swede or whatever in the same England shirt.

Sounds to me that instead of being racist the guy uses football rivalry as an excuse to vent his need for violence. He probably attacks people who support a different league team to him as well.