Folks,

When you post at the moment, you may get some PHP errors at the top of the page as it refreshes.

We're in the process of fixing these so please bear with us.

Best wishes,

Frankie

--

Hi All,

This is one for me. Thanks for the PM''s this morning.

I will look to solve this ASAP. I need to upgrade our forum software due to our hosts upgrading our server a little.(causing some little PHP errors )

I may need to close the forums for an hour or two later tonight, but you will know when I'm working on it as it will come up a forum closed message.

Bear with me.

Thanks,

What is PHP?

One of those things you don't know your probably never going to need to know..

Sorry but better than my original answer of its a drug required to keep the forum healthy .

It's a programming/scripting language that vbulletin is made with. . Example websites can be made by html/php/asp

Our main page and forum are both powered by PHP. ... as in index.php...

Or I could just send you this.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+php

One of those things you don't know your probably never going to need to know..

Sorry but better than my original answer of its a drug required to keep the forum healthy .

It's a programming/scripting language that vbulletin is made with. . Example websites can be made by html/php/asp

Our main page and forum are both powered by PHP. ... as in index.php...

Or I could just send you this.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+php

That was a neat link with the auto cue but why didn't you just say it is a Hypertext Preprocessor) a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.

Then all would be completely clear :facepalm:

By the way if it's the same stuff that KM is on, can I get some and do you need a prescription?

That was a neat link with the auto cue but why didn't you just say it is a Hypertext Preprocessor) a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.

Then all would be completely clear :facepalm:

By the way if it's the same stuff that KM is on, can I get some and do you need a prescription?

But my answer was so much more fun. Love an excuse to use the good old lmgtfy.com

Frankie has actually temporally solved the problem, but I will still need to upgrade so we can utilise the new PHP.

As originally planned I will get it done over weekend.