The asylum has been taken over by the loonies

" One thing's for sure though - he won't be using Dundee Utd as a feeder club wasting millions in the process. " It shows how far their downsizing has gone - buying up rivals players to win the Scottish league - and in a one horse race too. :razz:

Is it a one horse race anymore though? That's how bad they've got.

I think Hartson and his target audience actually believe that pish, they're deluded. But what a shock they are in for when the are finally jolted out of their delusion.

They have some strength in their team, but their football is not as good as ours , i'm quietly confident we'll beat them.

The headline starts "John Hartson : who the hell is Mark Warburton to criticize Ronny Deila". And the very first statement after you get out of the way your dislike if Deila..... You are saying that Deila is welcome to criticize Warburton about his views on artificial pitches.

So, in essence, criticism is fine... So long as it is a one way street of Celtic criticizing Rangers....

Hard to believe that there is anybody who would pay to read it.

Is it a one horse race anymore though? That's how bad they've got.

It certainly SHOULD be a one-horse race Rab. The only reason it isn't is because of the complete diddy they have as a manager. They should be heading to 5 trebles by now.

You think you've seen everything by now? Think again!

Stop giving Rangers so much respect..this will be easy

CELTIC against Rangers right now would be like Manchester City versus Stockport County.

No one would give the National League North side a hope in hell of beating the English giants.

For me, Mark Warburton’s side have as much chance of winning next month’s Old Firm cup clash.

Clearly, anything can happen on any given day. I’m long enough in football to known that there are no absolute certainties.

But this is as close to one as you’ll get where these two teams are concerned.

The way I see it, Rangers need a MIRACLE to stand any chance of making it to the Scottish Cup Final.

No, it can’t happen. It won’t happen. The gulf in class between the two clubs and two teams right now is far too much for Celtic to lose.

The thing I can’t get my head around is why Ronny Deila and Scott Brown have both predicted a close game.

Why haven’t they just come out and told it like it is?

If I was a Celtic player right now I’d be thinking about wiping the floor with Rangers. You wouldn’t hear me say they are a decent team and it will be tough.

I’d be saying that if we turned up and performed to our best then Rangers could do nothing about it.

I’d be talking about destroying Rangers on our way to the double.

Then I’d be thinking about going for 10-in-a-row before Rangers had even a sniff of a title themselves.

No-one at Celtic should be the least bit concerned by Rangers right now. This isn’t an Ibrox team with internationals. They’re not anywhere close to Celtic in terms of quality.

They don’t have top players like they did in my day. Back then, you KNEW you were in for a tough game, but there’s no one in the class of Barry Ferguson, Stefan Klos, Artur Numan or the de Boers.

If I was to pick an Old Firm select today I wouldn’t include a single Rangers player. Not one.

How on earth could anyone even think of picking a Championship player ahead of a player with the team top of the Premiership?

No, I’m just not having it.

angers still have players in their team who finished 19 points adrift of Hearts last season.

Okay, Warburton has brought them on and there has been improvement, but Rangers are still operating at a lower level, where they’re up against part-time players every other week.

I’m not even saying it to be spiteful; this isn’t John Hartson ex-Celtic player talking. I’m genuinely calling it as I see it.

While Warburton’s team have been playing at Peterhead and Alloa, Celtic have been gaining European experience.

Okay, I know the quick answer to that is that Celtic didn’t exactly cover themselves in any glory in the Champions League ties or in the Europa League.

But Rangers are still miles behind.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s going to take two or three YEARS before Rangers challenge for the title again.

They’re should be absolutely no debate about that.

That’s why a Celtic victory next month is an absolute shoo-in if you ask me, it shouldn’t even be close.

I know there are Celtic supporters who are probably worried about this game, but they needn’t be.

They’ll point to the fact that Celtic are in the middle of a serious title race with Aberdeen and how they’re hardly battering the opposition every week.

They don’t need to remind me because I’ve seen enough of Celtic to know their limitations.

If you look at the players they have in their squad at Parkhead — and their salary budget — they should be doing a lot better than they’re doing.

But Rangers still don’t compare with Celtic and the Parkhead punters should realise that. They can relax when they go and buy their tickets for the semi-final. They have nothing to worry about.

They should be getting ready to celebrate a comfortable victory over Rangers, like they did last season. Going to Hampden on April 17 will be a day out.

If that doesn’t happen, Deila will have some explaining to do, that’s for sure.

But even he cannot mess this up.

All he has to do is pick his strongest team and point them in the direction of the Hampden pitch.

Scott Brown and his team-mates will do the rest — just like Sergio Aguero and David Silva would with Stockport.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/6995157/Stop-giving-Rangers-so-much-respectthis-will-be-easy.html

Edited by der Berliner