Fans vote overwhelmingly in favour of Club 1872 proposal

Very positive that the proposal has been backed by over 9/10 of respondents.

While we don't know the turnout of voters as yet, the mandate is clear enough and it's now time to move forward and deliver something we can all buy into.

Surveymonkey via a public link from the club's website which certainly wasn't ideal.

I missed that! May have been a good idea for the club to email ST's holders to inform them. Anyway not to worry, everything has turned out alright.

I missed that! May have been a good idea for the club to email ST's holders to inform them. Anyway not to worry, everything has turned out alright.

I seem to have been missing a few emails from the club recently actually. Think I read there might be some sort of issue with their software?

Edited by Frankie

I seem to have been missing a few emails from the club recently actually. Think I read there might be some sort of issue with their software?

They are searching for the bug that gives the tarred one all his made up confidential information from our computers.

The City of London police are also seeking his imaginary financial expert in the Square Mile.

Despite voting no myself I'm more than happy to see such a wide margin of agreement.

I think there season ticket link was poor (although didn't affect me anyway ) but it's clear from the results everyone wants some unity. Let's all hope it goes to plan now :)

Re: clubs emails. Dont get me started. They have had issues here for a long time.

Despite voting no myself I'm more than happy to see such a wide margin of agreement.

I think there season ticket link was poor (although didn't affect me anyway ) but it's clear from the results everyone wants some unity. Let's all hope it goes to plan now :)

Re: clubs emails. Dont get me started. They have had issues here for a long time.

Apparently they're supposed to be sending out an emailing about asking for digital renewals as opposed to paper ones.

I've not received this but I do it online usually anyway so may have granted them approval previously. Perhaps my memory is worse than their systems?! :whistle: