Will the real Keith Jackson please stand up?

I would love to have a lot more of no 5...

I always think the weird things as that these guys are supposed to be seasoned professionals but have no professionalism at all. If you took a load of young footballers from all sorts of educational backgrounds and upbringings, and without yet having acquired great wisdom of the world, you'll find very few with that lack of professionalism where the equivalent would be to throw games or at least play badly against teams they like, and then kick the crap out of teams they hate, to the point of getting sent off and being detrimental to their own team.

Social media has caused quite a few to make incredibly stupid and unprofessional comments - BUT, that's more personal and not quite their actual job - the equivalent of a journo making a fool of themselves while playing a kick-about.

Can you expand on what you think the "full story" may involve ?

It's up to you to do so if you have grounds to believe there is a "full story" rather than leave it in the air knowing that Jackson won't come along to do it.

Its not what I think the "full story may involve" Buster - its what I know is the full story and the motivation for the article in question.

That's fine D'art but what is it ?

Its that King has been categorically denying ever making pledges about £ 30 million investment from his kids inheritance despite being reminded by KJ that he and others in MSM have the comments on tape.

Its that King has been categorically denying ever making pledges about £ 30 million investment from his kids inheritance despite being reminded by KJ that he and others in MSM have the comments on tape.

I think we all know that DK got carried away in various press conferences when pressed on that particular topic.

I think most of us accept that circumstances have changed since that point.

Whilst regrettably learning to take what the chairman says regards transfer spend with a pinch of salt........ I am impressed with what is actually happening and how the club is being organised.

Never in my time as a supporter have I known such a professional approach to the football operation allied with an attempt to bring expenditure into line line with revenue. All done with several ongoing issues that reduce revenue and opportunities for investment.

I think we all know that DK got carried away in various press conferences when pressed on that particular topic.

I think most of us accept that circumstances have changed since that point.

Whilst regrettably learning to take what the chairman says regards transfer spend with a pinch of salt........ I am impressed with what is actually happening and how the club is being organised.

Never in my time as a supporter have I known such a professional approach to the football operation allied with an attempt to bring expenditure into line line with revenue. All done with several ongoing issues that reduce revenue and opportunities for investment.

I agree entirely.

But thats not the point - its that he is categorically denying ever making such comments.

I agree entirely.

But thats not the point - its that he is categorically denying ever making such comments.

He made a rod for his own back with some of his comments -............ We know that and hope that he and the board have learnt from it. Paul Murray seem to be much more measured and realistic regards targets and timescales.

He's trying to dismiss the issue/media -......... Given context and how much mileage the media have already had out of this it's no big deal.

Just aswell his efforts on legal matters v Mr MASH seem to be done with much more care and attention.

He's trying to dismiss the issue/media -......... Given context and how much mileage the media have already had out of this it's no big deal.

It is a big deal. Many fans will still be expecting this cash to flow into the club.

We had a moonbeams Chairman before and we need our current one to clarify to all if he is going to renege on his previous comments.