I used to get comments along those lines while debating with McConville on his site. He could not see that I was not "glorifying" paedophilia but merely pointing out the systematic cover-up of child sexual abuse that went on at Parkhead. Questioning why that cover up passed without examination and celebrating the deaths of 66 football fans are not even in the same ball park Pete.

I totally disagree with you. The whole paedophilia affair is also being used as a way to noise up the Celtic support. If it was being used to get answers that would indeed be different. Many victims of paedophilia wish they had died. The grief for the families is just as high. Let us not kid ourselves on that we are the defenders of right fighting against paedophilia. The whole "Big Jock Knew" is just a wind up to the Celtic support. Personally I find both despicable and the fact that grown middle-aged adults are walking around with HA Ha 66 on their backs makes me sad to be honest. If it was a kid you could put it down to childish behaviour but middle=aged men is unbelievable. I hope and still believe that this is not a large part of the Celtic support that think like this.

Nothing like this really surprises me anymore. This is the work of Scotland's social underclass who see us as fair game.

They are well supported within Scotland's political classes and throughout its mhedia too. Our new board have done a fine job since their election last year but unless we get big hitters prepared to go after these people and their sympathisers it will continue.

Completely agree with boabie on that, don't really see the similarity with pointing out what went on systematically with them for years and revelling in the hurt, pain and suffering of lost loved ones who sadly died in a horrific football accident. On top of that, to do it at this present time just after the recent Hillsborough findings is something that you can only expect from them. I go back to what I said earlier there are cameras all round that area, why are plod not pursuing this??

It is not about them it is about the victims that is the difference. We can't talk about the victims in our case but forget them in their case.

I will add one more thing to this. How the fuck can you get arrested for singing up to the knees in fenian blood but walk around with Ha Ha 66. Unbelievable

I totally disagree with you. The whole paedophilia affair is also being used as a way to noise up the Celtic support. If it was being used to get answers that would indeed be different. Many victims of paedophilia wish they had died. The grief for the families is just as high. Let us not kid ourselves on that we are the defenders of right fighting against paedophilia. The whole "Big Jock Knew" is just a wind up to the Celtic support. Personally I find both despicable and the fact that grown middle-aged adults are walking around with HA Ha 66 on their backs makes me sad to be honest. If it was a kid you could put it down to childish behaviour but middle=aged men is unbelievable. I hope and still believe that this is not a large part of the Celtic support that think like this.

I promise there is no noising up from my part Pete. I was asking the same questions many years ago. I am also not wearing a cape or have my undies outside my tights. Paedophilia is a serious matter. The covering up of that crime is even more grave. The millions spent investigating Saville proves that, given the scumbag is dead. Again I would put to you that chants at a football match on the subject are in no way to be equated with serious questions being asked on an internet forum, especially when the forum is hosted by a solicitor, albeit a disgraced one who is microscopically examining the whole history of Rangers.

At Hampden we all knew that the dead club/new club/sevco rubbish would appear. Some of us also awaited the banners proclaiming criminal or conspiracy behaviour involving Rangers, the SFA, UEFA, FIFA, masons, orangemen, referees, tellytubbies, anybody not deranged - it was pointed out to the opposition fans that some things are real, they happened. Other things are fiction.

I for one, am glad that occurred.

As for the graffiti, have a look on some of the mank sites - it was our fans who did it to discredit those over the river. Sad to say, that has always been their way of working.

It is not about them it is about the victims that is the difference. We can't talk about the victims in our case but forget them in their case.

We're not talking about the "victims" in both cases mate.

In one case we are talking aout the deliberate covering up of the crimes against the victims.

In the other they are insulting the memory of the victims.

We're not talking about the "victims" in both cases mate.

In one case we are talking aout the deliberate covering up of the crimes against the victims.

In the other they are insulting the memory of the victims.

I don't know you so I cannot give an opinion on your motivation but I think I can say that the most shouting BJK are not after any answers

I will add one more thing to this. How the fuck can you get arrested for singing up to the knees in fenian blood but walk around with Ha Ha 66. Unbelievable

Then there was that Hun Scum banner a couple of weeks ago which was swept under the carpet and all the years since '71 where their support use a minutes silence to disrespect the 66 who died.

Then there's McLauchlin at the BBC reporting 4 arrests for sectarian singing after a 6-2 Rangers win against a fancied Hibernian.