Official: Joey Barton signs 2 year deal with Rangers

Who 'broke the story'? Are we still talking here about some bloke off another forum???? Can we keep this in perspective? Guys on that forum (or any other) don't 'break stories'.

You need to calm down mate. You have got your panties in a twist.

No they didn't

Yes jellybeans did indeed break the story.

Not sure what you're problem is but JB was the first person to post about Barton perhaps moving to us. A few others (myself included) had heard this also but I certainly wasn't confident enough to post about it.

Now, of course these people don't get everything right every single time but they can be worth listening to now and again - if only to get us talking which is the point of forums. If you don't like that fine, but it's quite easy to stay out of such threads.

Yes jellybeans did indeed break the story.

Not sure what you're problem is but JB was the first person to post about Barton perhaps moving to us. A few others (myself included) had heard this also but I certainly wasn't confident enough to post about it.

Now, of course these people don't get everything right every single time but they can be worth listening to now and again - if only to get us talking which is the point of forums. If you don't like that fine, but it's quite easy to stay out of such threads.

If you guys reckon that forum is a suitably adequate vehicle from which to 'break a story' then fire away. :) I don't go anywhere near it and neither does anybody I know so he didn't 'break it' for any of us.

It's an interesting point though. The club is clearly skelping the newspapers' collective botties for their mean behaviour toward us for the last several years but tightening up leaks almost completely, but as Barton & Krancjar show word will always out - so how do you manage what you can't prevent?

Agree with the club that via FF is hardly the ideal way. If only there was a sensible, grown up forum which could be used!

Something a bit creepy in your choice of language mate

Great comeback mate - still doesn't change the fact you were throwing a hissy fit over nothing.

As Frankie points out above - the poster in question was the first to put the information in the public domain.

If you guys reckon that forum is a suitably adequate vehicle from which to 'break a story' then fire away. :) I don't go anywhere near it and neither does anybody I know so he didn't 'break it' for any of us.

I don't think you understand the break part of breaking a story.

BTW, if people hear things from their sources, it does not always mean that they or their sources were wrong if nothing happens thereafter. Interest in a player or talks (openly and less openly) and the like are just some factors for a deal to happen.

Edited by der Berliner