How To Win Friends & Influence People

I think you kinda misunderstood me,i meant our resentment towards other teams.

Thats what they have made us do.

Its probably not healthy,but its a fact.

Ah! Well, what I'm talking about is getting results. There's no reason why you can't do a deal with someone you hold in contempt, happens all the time. So I'm saying whether we detest other teams or not is not really here or there, but working with some rather than stomping baxck into the room will get us a better end result.

By the way Germinal,i take it you saw Walter Smiths famous "teams in the process of being relegated" interview.

Thats one of the most respected men in Scottish football-----seething with resentment he was,seething.(and rightly so)

IMO,it will take decades to subside.

You could well be right. Almost certainly. But again, it's about what we can get from any particular situation. We don't have to forgive, forget or on any way lessen our resentment toward others but we absolutely must take the path which offers the best outcome, for us & for the game. Let's face it, the game outside of Rangers can hardly get much worse - we are the only light in a dismal blackout.

Would you care to name a set of supporters who dont hate us NOW ?

As I said at games you will get a lot of abuse but meet most fans away from the game and there is no hatred.

As I said at games you will get a lot of abuse but meet most fans away from the game and there is no hatred.

The problem is extremists have been granted extensive access to airwaves and newsprint so come across as far more relevant than they should. The media has a huge amount to answer for, and not just in terms of football.

The problem is extremists have been granted extensive access to airwaves and newsprint so come across as far more relevant than they should. The media has a huge amount to answer for, and not just in terms of football.

I think it is social media and blogs where keyboard warriors can vent their spleen. This forum is an exception :D.

That doesnt really answer what was a fairly straight forward question,with all due respect.

Well fans of all clubs including Celtic. I am not going into percentages because I don't know|

Rangers never ever had friends in Scottish football, Rangers always had success though.

The pea brain that is SF today are just a bunch of idiots wanting Rangers dead. Just shows you how many friends we had when crooks and ****s got their grubby hands on the club and almost granted their wishes.

Friends??? They can all go feck themselves whilst we recover from the largest attempted cull in sporting history.

Edited by Bearman