New Club Statement - spot on

As long as any independent commission is not staffed by the usual suspects, No low level paper gatherers, no Lord Carloway , no Mulraney, Thompson, Milne.

I have absolutely no confidence whatsoever in any independent commission set up by Rhegan's SFA

The "problem" is that millions of people watched it on TV outside Scotland and Andy Walker himself described the attacks on Wallace et al. This won't go away like other disgraceful stuff like the Scum did at Dens Park not so long ago. And likewise we now have a board with a spine that looks after our players and staff and ... good name.

Another aspect to this which is obviously speculation on my part and will mean nothing to any investigation but am I the only one who suspects we would have seen a pitch invasion by them regardless of the result?

Apparently they had been planning a pitch invasion on social media beforehand and I somehow doubt a loss would have changed their minds on that since they were already charged up for it and the chances are that a loss may simply have resulted in an even more aggressive charge at the Rangers players, staff, and fans.

I have been looking at their fan forums and I would suggest if the SFA have any doubts about the mentality of that support they merely take a look there too. What they will find is an overwhleming mentality of justification for everything that happened.

It's actually comical to look at in some respects. There is an ocean of whataboutery regarding songs like Billy boys as if that assaulted anybody and that's amid a sea of posts and actual topic titles about the "huns"

This is an actual topic on their forums at this very moment titled. "Any of you lot work with huns?" http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?311543-Any-of-you-lot-work-with-huns

Another aspect to this which is obviously speculation on my part and will mean nothing to any investigation but am I the only one who suspects we would have seen a pitch invasion by them regardless of the result?

Apparently they had been planning a pitch invasion on social media beforehand and I somehow doubt a loss would have changed their minds on that since they were already charged up for it and the chances are that a loss may simply have resulted in an even more aggressive charge at the Rangers players, staff, and fans.

I have been looking at their fan forums and I would suggest if the SFA have any doubts about the mentality of that support they merely take a look there too. What they will find is an overwhleming mentality of justification for everything that happened.

It's actually comical to look at in some respects. There is an ocean of whataboutery regarding songs like Billy boys as if that assaulted anybody and that's amid a sea of posts and actual topic titles about the "huns"

This is an actual topic on their forums at this very moment titled. "Any of you lot work with huns?" http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?311543-Any-of-you-lot-work-with-huns

We have internet plod!,intelligence unit!,I'm sure plod knew all this?,or maybe not!

I have absolutely zero desire to click on a Hibs fans forum link and hope that everyone else here feels the same way.

I have absolutely zero desire to click on a Hibs fans forum link and hope that everyone else here feels the same way.

I agree there is no need to click on it, I presume no one doubts what I'm saying is true but if anyone ever wanted to argue it the link is there. We're already facing a tsunami of denial regarding every facet of this fiasco.

I agree there is no need to click on it, I presume no one doubts what I'm saying is true but if anyone ever wanted to argue it the link is there. We're already facing a tsunami of denial regarding every facet of this fiasco.

There was an older Hobo on the Kaye Adams radio show this morning saying exactly that,plod must have known about it as it was planned in advance,it was all over social media he said!,plod must have missed that?

There was an older Hobo on the Kaye Adams radio show this morning saying exactly that,plod must have known about it as it was planned in advance,it was all over social media he said!,plod must have missed that?

So I must be a better investigator than the cops are if they did? And it's not even my job to scan the internet looking for such information. Where were they looking for it? Daily Record comments?