Scotland Tonight STV - 22:30

I wouldn't get too upset by it Ian, it is par for the course. The agenda is no longer hidden. It is in plain view for all to see.

Thankfully the Club are taking much of it to task - but we also, as a fanbase, need to remain vigilant and highlight lunacy when we see it. As I said earlier, I have re-activated my Twitter account so as to attempt to continue to highlight the hypocrisy and lies - I am small fish in Twitter world but the more of us that are on there defending the Club in a reasoned, balanced, civil manner the better !

Just a carnival atmosphere!,Rangers spun it!,where do you fucking start with that shite?,stupid old Hobo bastard

Good grief. Anywhere else in the world there wouldn't even be a debate. It's all on video. There's nothing to spin. Our media never fail to amaze me.

I wouldn't get too upset by it Ian, it is par for the course. The agenda is no longer hidden. It is in plain view for all to see.

Thankfully the Club are taking much of it to task - but we also, as a fanbase, need to remain vigilant and highlight lunacy when we see it. As I said earlier, I have re-activated my Twitter account so as to attempt to continue to highlight the hypocrisy and lies - I am small fish in Twitter world but the more of us that are on there defending the Club in a reasoned, balanced, civil manner the better !

I'm not upset mate,I just hope Rangers are monitoring all these lying bastards who are given a platform to spew their lies

I'm not upset mate,I just hope Rangers are monitoring all these lying bastards who are given a platform to spew their lies

It wouldn't harm if we were being organized as a fanbase and taking screen grabs of all the lies and biased reporting.

Simon Pia is the fourth journo today to sight Jim Traynor as, 'the spinner'.

Either, it's an attempt to make Traynor the story, or it's deliberate targeting.

Oh, and for the claims of player assault, Simon has only seen one picture of Lee Wallace being skelped. All delivered with a cheeky grin too.