Someone should have a quiet word with our manager.

If Mark Warburton were ever to be unhappy about anything at Rangers you can be 110% guaranteed that you're not going to be finding out about it via some arsehole with a blog. I took a look at some of the opposition forums after the semi final and aside from their standard "sevco" obsession they also have an obsession with Warburton and entertain fantasies that he is going to walk away at any moment.

He isn't and they are going to continue indulging in all manner of fantasies about a club that doesn't even exist in their prime fantasy. That alone is a perfect illustration of how unhinged minds have become in their camp which I find totally baffling. Has 4 years with no competition made them happy? Considering their Euro humiliations you would imagine they should be welcoming real competition rather than the odds on cakewalk they have been ambling along with.

Surely there must be at least some over there who experience some discomfort over these bizarre obsessions. It would even appear to an outsider looking in that they have forgotten they supposedly have a club of their own at all. On any topic the Record as an example publishes with a Rangers connection the comments section is rapidly swamped not by Rangers fans but by them. While stories on their own club get one or two or even no comments at all. Bizarre isn't sufficient to describe it. There are no words.

McGobbledigook doesn't say a word about what was in the conversation TB. He says he got a call from MW who is a "nice guy".

He then goes off at a tangent talking about his own perceived view of MW after the final and his own false detail of MW's wage, bonus and transfer budget.

He then talks about some other manager on holiday.

What he is actually trying to say isn't at all clear.

The point I am making is, if MW called the bigot he should be spoken to about it. If he didn't then someone from the club should be calling the b*st*rd out as a liar.

doubt very much ill Phil has MW mobile number!

Phil seems to think he got hold of Warbs number and called him. He claims warbs called him back. There is a teeny chance that happened since Warbs didn't know who he was calling but I seriously doubt it. The rest of the blog just goes on a tangent because there is really nothing else to say - except of course that Phil told him all about his journalistic credentials.

Whatever the case, Rangers should NOT be responding to Phil because that legitimises him and as far as I'm aware writing fan fiction on the internet is not a crime. If anyone believes that even if Warbs DID call Phil that he gave him anything other than a polite go away, you really aren't giving Warburton his due.

Everyone could see how angry he was at the Semi Final scenes. It was clear as day, but he was right to stay away from the press because they would hound him.

What PMGB and other bloggers in the same 'stable of spin' currently seek to do is to unsettle and undermine our club, making at as difficult as possible for those in charge.

Best reaction is to IGNORE.

Whatever the case, Rangers should NOT be responding to Phil because that legitimises him and as far as I'm aware writing fan fiction on the internet is not a crime.

As said earlier - there is no need for Rangers to name him. All they have to say is, " There have been allegations that our manager telephoned a serial fantasist . A man who is making a living from spreading lies about our club. We would make it clear that yet again this so called journalist is talking shyte."

This is the guy who writes the celtic blog for the DR, but he has written probably the best description I've seen of this & how Phil works:

Jamie ‏@JamesVonDoom 19h19 hours ago

Phil's stories always follow a familiar narrative.

Here's how it works. You take something which can't be proven, which is false. You write a wee story about it but ALWAYS include a caveat.

X event was/is going to happen unless Y occurs.

Warbs WAS going to leave but isn't.

Rangers WILL go bust, unless they pay Y bill.

And it's quite genius because, try and disprove that Warburton story? You can't. Because when Warbs turns up to work next week. It stands.

He's made a name, a career and probably money out of this for about 5 years. Comics. That's what he writes, comics.

Edited by Rousseau
Fixed last tweet

As said earlier - there is no need for Rangers to name him. All they have to say is, " There have been allegations that our manager telephoned a serial fantasist . A man who is making a living from spreading lies about our club. We would make it clear that yet again this so called journalist is talking shyte."

But why would you? You can't put a serious statement out about a serial fantasist. And 'allegations'? I think sometimes we feel online that people like Phil make a bigger impact than they actually do. Very few people swallow his guff. I just wouldn't entertain it. Unless I'm told otherwise by Rangers or Warbs just doesn't turn up again, I don't believe a word of it, and neither should anyone else.