John Brown new job

If bomber gets any sort of job at Ibrox it will be a return to the bad old days of jobs for the boys. He is not the sort we need representing us. A good wholehearted player in his day but those days are long gone. I won't go on to slaughter the guy by listing his faults which are well known, but I will leave it at I don't want to see him in any official role at the club outside match day host at hospitality.

If bomber gets any sort of job at Ibrox it will be a return to the bad old days of jobs for the boys. He is not the sort we need representing us. A good wholehearted player in his day but those days are long gone. I won't go on to slaughter the guy by listing his faults which are well known, but I will leave it at I don't want to see him in any official role at the club outside match day host at hospitality.

Match day host at hospitality may be the same as commercial executive... Job titles mean shit these days.

I guess we wait and see what the role actually entails

Match day host at hospitality may be the same as commercial executive... Job titles mean shit these days.

I guess we wait and see what the role actually entails

Commercial executive sounds much more expensive than corporate match day host! Having heard Bomber on the after dinner circuit and at fans meetings, he ain't worth the grandiose title!

Commercial executive sounds much more expensive than corporate match day host! Having heard Bomber on the after dinner circuit and at fans meetings, he ain't worth the grandiose title!

I'm an assistant controller.... I'm not worth the title either :D

I agree... But you just know how titles are thrown around these days in an effort to make them sound important.

I'm an assistant controller.... I'm not worth the title either :D

I agree... But you just know how titles are thrown around these days in an effort to make them sound important.

My sister got to make up her own title once. Sounded like she was running the place.

Designations, I've had a few,

Once, I was Drinks Member of a Mess in Saudi Arabia. Tonight, I am Chief Balcony Observer in Le Croisic, tanning the produce of the local escargot farm and suffering a near undrinkable Intermarche Rose at under four Euros a bottle. Let Bomber be whatever he is told to be. I attended his seminar at the Thistle Hotel, where he informed us that Charlie Chuckles was a cnut. He can be Beelzebub's Archdeacon of the Brown Fadouk, as long as he is giving license to set about Tom English in a car park.