UEFA won't investigate 'Resolution 12' Rangers Euro licence claims

Obsessive: of the nature of an obsession.

"people dogged by obsessive jealousy"

synonyms: compulsive, obsessional, fanatic, fanatical, neurotic, excessive, overkeen, besetting, tormenting, inescapable, pathological

Wow, these has cheered me up, very amusing. They are so delusional with hatred, it spreads through them? Why? The eternal question???

I think Kenny Dalglish no less gave one applicable answer when asked why.

It’s like asking me why a psychopath does what he does

Can't wait for the new season and their guff lol. What will they think of next? I tend to smile more than let it wind me up. Delusional that all.

I feel the insanity is becoming more intense if anything because for one thing the Scottish cup defeat was in many ways the most humiliating old firm defeat they have ever suffered. Yes it came down to a virtual coin toss which penalties are but they were totally outplayed after a lot of waffle from Sutton etc. about it going to be 4 or 5 nil.

That display set alarm bells ringing in the crazy bubble. Could they come back and win the league in their first year back? Which would expose our wins while they were gone as almost meaningless? That's the latest terror to creep into their crazy bubble and if we hit the ground running in the same manner we did last season while they stutter then heaven forbid lose the first derby at home the insanity will hit a critical mass.

And we also have the sight of Brown being wound up by Barton to an extent that if he then struggles against Barton in their first meeting he may be a red card liability which is comical since It's Joey and not Brown who was thought to be the greatest risk of that.

The nearer the kick off comes the more I sense trepidation from their support while ours can't wait for it to begin.

I feel the insanity is becoming more intense if anything because for one thing the Scottish cup defeat was in many ways the most humiliating old firm defeat they have ever suffered. Yes it came down to a virtual coin toss which penalties are but they were totally outplayed after a lot of waffle from Sutton etc. about it going to be 4 or 5 nil.

That display set alarm bells ringing in the crazy bubble. Could they come back and win the league in their first year back? Which would expose our wins while they were gone as almost meaningless? That's the latest terror to creep into their crazy bubble and if we hit the ground running in the same manner we did last season while they stutter then heaven forbid lose the first derby at home the insanity will hit a critical mass.

And we also have the sight of Brown being wound up by Barton to an extent that if he then struggles against Barton in their first meeting he may be a red card liability which is comical since It's Joey and not Brown who was thought to be the greatest risk of that.

The nearer the kick off comes the more I sense trepidation from their support while ours can't wait for it to begin.

I read the mank sites leading up to that match. They were confidently boasting that they would score more than seven. Nobody took more pleasure from the final result than I did. It led to a ban from another couple of sites but was worth it.

I read the mank sites leading up to that match. They were confidently boasting that they would score more than seven. Nobody took more pleasure from the final result than I did. It led to a ban from another couple of sites but was worth it.

They don't like reality in the crazy bubble. I was banned from a Hibs site after the semi and all I did was perfectly civilly point out that there could be consequences for the pitch invasion. And a further illustration of how far detached from any sense of sanity there is in Scottish football. This is a comment made on the same forum that banned me after the Cummings dunking incident.

Enough is enough. It's a total disgrace that Sturgeon hasn't already condemned this ludicrous behaviour and I demand she resigns immediately!!

Can you believe it? Assault and vandalism at the national stadium with the world looking on is just exuberance but being pushed in a pool which is a daily occurence in the holiday season needs high level political intervention and is beyond the pale.

Edited by JFK-1

That is well over a week since UEFA told them to get tae and there is still no sign of Brennans "explosive" letter from them.

All talk seems to have stopped on their forums. It's been 2 days since anybody on Kerryfail St had anything to say about it and it's fast heading to the archive.

Did those donating get their in excess of 5 grand back after the paper advert got refused ? Or is it maybe being used to pay the rent on their wee office while they sit around trying to think up another deluded scheme to fleece their own fans ?

:devil: