Dave King response #8.

We had to get rid of him to have a chance of finishing third.Carry on though,im enjoying youre re-writing of history.

What rewriting of history - do you actually follow Rangers? Either you don't or you don't pay attention to the inconvenient truth of real world when it comes to the club. Strange, strange stuff.

Facts:

McCoist resigned, we didn't get rid of him.

McCoist was comfortable in second place and his win rate was not much worse than last season.

The fact he wasn't good enough for Rangers should be enough without stooping to demonising him.

Like I said, it's weird how people have to fictionalise stuff to put down someone they declare is useless... Surely you must have some REAL grievances against him? But as I've repeatedly said, people can't help themselves with the memes these days, with Celtic it's #rangersbad with here its #allybad and you there is no way to rationalise with those that follow them.

you cant get basic facts right,when you dont you blame other people for"making things up". FFs.

I'm sorry, you're just too ignorant about Rangers for me to bother to debate with.

What rewriting of history - do you actually follow Rangers? Either you don't or you don't pay attention to the inconvenient truth of real world when it comes to the club. Strange, strange stuff.

Facts:

McCoist resigned, we didn't get rid of him.

McCoist was comfortable in second place and his win rate was not much worse than last season.

The fact he wasn't good enough for Rangers should be enough without stooping to demonising him.

Like I said, it's weird how people have to fictionalise stuff to put down someone they declare is useless... Surely you must have some REAL grievances against him? But as I've repeatedly said, people can't help themselves with the memes these days, with Celtic it's #rangersbad with here its #allybad and you there is no way to rationalise with those that follow them.

Seek professional help-------urgently.you are ill.

Edited by limeburner

Ally would be shit under any board. Ally thinks Kevin kyle is a player to sign.

Maybe he would, but that's just a pure opinion, not fact. You take shit racehorse and severely handicap them, they will probably go slower. The problem here for your opinions is that the handicapped, slow horse pretty much kept up with your thoroughbred...

The list of mistakes ally made that had nothing to do with the board is very very long.

That may be the case, or just your opinion, but it doesn't change the fact he was in second place. Maybe that's unacceptable, but that doesn't make Warburton look very good as he'd have obviously struggled against Hearts - especially when you add on the severe handicaps.

Like I say, if he's so bad, why do you shy away from the facts?

I know we finished third last season(unlike you).FFs.

Calscot's point, which is fair, is that when Ally resigned we were still in 2nd place. Much of the seasons malaise CAN be placed upon Ally (along with the carnage that was our Board at the time) but he wasn't completely responsible for us finishing 3rd. When he left we were in 2nd place. Where we would have ended up had he stayed would be nothing but conjecture.

The one thing we all can agree on, I think, is that the standard of football Ally had us playing was mind-blowingly bad.