Don't need him, have Smith.....

Seriously though - wages would be far higher than we could afford and he is also a player on career wind-down mode.

No thanks.

Obviously I was saying he'd be good for us as sarcasim, but you'd seriously say no thanks if we had the chance of Bobby Carlos for 2 years??? Come off it!!!

He'd only be after one final big pay-day and we've had enough of that sort to last a lifetime.

In response to what you last said Gribz.......

What Gav said !

Again, we have a very good young talent in Smith - why bench him and deprive him of valuable experience in faviour of an aging player - an aging player who, by the way, cost Madrid the game the other night in the FIRST minute and who also lost his man in the WC and effectively put Brazil out too.

Carlos WAS a great player - defensively he is pish though.

Another player who has had his day !

Obviously I was saying he'd be good for us as sarcasim, but you'd seriously say no thanks if we had the chance of Bobby Carlos for 2 years??? Come off it!!!

Seriously I would say NO THANKS

Lol, ths thread is quite amusing now!!

I no its a no-go BUT IF Carlos came, you guys would say no?? Ha ha :D

We can't really say no if he is already here though can we Gribz ;)

However, if someone said to me that Carlos has agreed to move to Gers I seriously wouldn't be excited about him being here.

I would rather have Stephen Smith.

As I said, defensively Carlos is shite. Funny how you think people are having a laugh just because they disagree with you.

I wouldn't want Roberto Carlos near Ibroz at this stage of his career.