Rangers fans' group in crisis as three chiefs quit in row over management

I tend to believe you bluegates but the demanding apologies and resignations comes across very poorly imho.

I just feel after the accusations made, a private apology would be better.

C1872 has great potential, and I am sure given time the right people can and will take it forward. But, these things are just plain stupid to do - hence why I personally feel they would be better without the guilty party involved.

Barca, can I say straight off that I'm not aligned with any of the various and usual factions that seem to appear to spread discord every time "anything" that affects our club comes to the fore. I'm simply a Rangers supporter who makes my own mind up when it comes to parting with my hard earned cash. I've no axe to grind with anyone.

Yes, of course the answers to BG's questions should be known. My money is involved too so I want to know.

But having said that, and I apologise in advance to BG if this was not his intention, the contents of that screenshot appear to me to be the work of somebody seeking to discredit the whole operation. If I was the person receiving that Email I would be very suspicious of it. The manner in which it is put together, seeking clarification on miniscule minutiae speaks to me of a representative of some disaffected group who very much DO have an axe to grind. The mention of another forum does not surprise me in the least.

The whole Emails disappearing, etc thing is something I'll say nothing about simply because I don't have the facts at hand.

Yes, all those questions should be answered and I look forward to reading those answers soon. If they aren't answered then I'll be shouting too. But the manner of their asking suggests something rather than a guy interested in investing being at work.

Once again BG , I apologise if I've got it all wrong.

I deleted my post in error. Here's a screenshot of my reply though.

fCDFkrN.jpg

Someone else is asking us to take your word.

Removed for moderation.

I'll ignore the scurrilous accusations about criminal offences, it's up to the Admin on here if they want to let them stand. I think you're revealing more about your own character than mine, but there we go.

For clarity for everyone else reading, I'm not a member of Vanguard Bears and have absolutely no ties to them. I've probably banned more members of VB from RM than members of any other website, at least by proportion. If anyone is a member, they should go on there and ask what they think of me - I don't think the responses would be nice! :laugh:

As far as I know, I have only discussed this directly with one member of VB, and that was long after the event. I have no information from them, and don't believe any of this originated from VB. I can't verify that, I don't know if BlueGates is a member. I don't think he is, but I've never thought to ask him.

Also, again, nobody is asking anyone to take my word for anything. I offered a wager that the emails were genuine, that can be easily and independently verified. Nobody has taken me up on it, strangely. At no stage would my reliability or otherwise be required.

Edited by pete

Personal I think it may have been down to my opening statement regarding transparency... which is quite ironic

21j7gwm.png

You did not join RST or RF due to being banned from FF! Really? That's how you make a decision on a fans group?

Your questions regarding Chris Jack are obviously intended to smear, tending to the "no smoke without fire".

RST board members have "checkered pasts" another attempt at causing disquiet.

I would think you are the only fan who's thinking about joining Club1872 that would ask about the rental of the office and whether Club1872 had looked for rental space elsewhere.

As has been said previously your email is so full of minutiae as to make most people wonder what the thinking behind this communication was.

Gunslinger I have removed your post as it contained unfounded accusations. Please refrain from such posts in the future.

Thanks

Your know what anyone who wants the truth pm me. If what Peter says is true it's a very big departure from my experience. Good for him.

It's good to see he's not denying it at least.

Edited by the gunslinger

You did not join RST or RF due to being banned from FF! Really? That's how you make a decision on a fans group?

Your questions regarding Chris Jack are obviously intended to smear, tending to the "no smoke without fire".

RST board members have "checkered pasts" another attempt at causing disquiet.

I would think you are the only fan who's thinking about joining Club1872 that would ask about the rental of the office and whether Club1872 had looked for rental space elsewhere.

As has been said previously your email is so full of minutiae as to make most people wonder what the thinking behind this communication was.

RST was due to FF.

Checkered pasts - we've all heard 'accusations' , my question said everyone deserves a clean slate.

Chris Jack - releasing results prior to official releases. Valid question.

Rental space - question prior to it being confirmed. Ensuring funds are being spent appropriately.

Again. All questions were posted on RM pre the email over a period of time ?

You obviously see what you want to see. Once again, that's your choice and I respect that.

I have no interest in going over old ground about a different forum on here, needless to say we have different views but I have no wish to sully this thread regurgitating old hurt feelings.

To return to the topic then, I wonder what further information came to light to lead c1872 to believe the emails were photoshopped? Also, the distraction about the content of the questions is surely just that - a distraction. If the email was dismissed because they believe the questions to be agenda-driven, that would be that. They didn't, there were two emails from c1872 which were contradictory, then the emails were apparently deleted from the server. The person who sent the email was blocked from Twitter 'in error,' then apologised to by c1872 for the emails being sent, then accused of faking the emails.

The simple question is what leads c1872 to believe they are fake?

Can you elaborate?

What's to elaborate on... I was banned for no reason. RST was promoted on FF while RF threads were constantly deleted.

The point is, I was looking to join C1872 (still am if the correct action is taken)

The email states everyone deserves to have the past put behind them and a fresh start allowed.