Rangers fans' group in crisis as three chiefs quit in row over management

I just speak from experience and it's clearly relevant.

It's not relevant. This is fun, we could either carry on or you could explain why you think it's relevant. To be clear, I'm not asking anyone to take my word for anything or believe anything I say. Why would my reliability or otherwise be relevant?

It's not relevant. This is fun, we could either carry on or you could explain why you think it's relevant. To be clear, I'm not asking anyone to take my word for anything or believe anything I say. Why would my reliability or otherwise be relevant?

Someone else is asking us to take your word.

Your not that brazen at least

Looking at the questions they have not been put together by a newbie want to join candidate. They have been put together by people who are organised to question the working party of club 1872 for whatever reason. That does not make the questions invalid but does question the motivations of the people asking the questions.

I think that's the best summation.

Buster

im well aware some are being "arsey" for want of a better word with regard to Club 1872 - my twitter TL presents clear evidence of this - I dont think however Blue Gates questions fall into such a category or categories. We need to stop focussing on destabilising subversives which is starting to have a touch of McCArthy's "reds under the bed" - and concentrate on issues' date='

The irony over this stooshie is that the Club 1872 handling of the matter has had a far more destabilising effect than any of the questions posed by Blue Gates originally.[/quote']

D'art, over the last few years my 'spidery senses' have served me well and I trust them.

Regardless, I think the important thing is for C1872 to get up and running, have elections and develop.

Thereafter it will be successful or not dependent on performance and what it does.

If fans have a strong view on the 'way forward' then stand for election, as you've said you might.

. We need to stop focussing on destabilising subversives which is starting to have a touch of McCArthy's "reds under the bed"

It would need to be a f**king BIG bed to get them all under............;)3

ps. Wish I could draw cartoons

:laugh:

...:seal:

Looking at the questions they have not been put together by a newbie want to join candidate. They have been put together by people who are organised to question the working party of club 1872 for whatever reason. That does not make the questions invalid but does question the motivations of the people asking the questions.

Those were questions that I had asked as things were appearing since the vote was coming together, and that Greg couldn't answer.

If Greg was able to - he answered a lot more than I asked in the email - then I wouldn't have needed to send the mail.

I can't disprove your thoughts or opinion Pete and nor can you prove them.

I can I only say I'm an average punter wanting a bit of honesty and transparency. That is all.

At the moment - my questions have been answered and I was more than happy to leave it at that. It was agreed with Christine we would both be honest and keep things confidential.

That was until I was being accused of all sorts.

It was only after Fury posted about me on here that I joined to put my response across. ?

Boabie, do you think that BlueGates should not have asked the questions shown on his screen shot before investing? Do you think that before he parts with his hard-earned disposible income that he should not have clarification of the scheme in question?

I think that he is doing a service for lots of other fans who are seeking answers.

I really do believe that the amalgamation of RF & RST has caused a problem for a lot of fans.

Yeah, I know Bearger and Plgsarmy that that aspersion will cause you to bristle !!

Barca, can I say straight off that I'm not aligned with any of the various and usual factions that seem to appear to spread discord every time "anything" that affects our club comes to the fore. I'm simply a Rangers supporter who makes my own mind up when it comes to parting with my hard earned cash. I've no axe to grind with anyone.

Yes, of course the answers to BG's questions should be known. My money is involved too so I want to know.

But having said that, and I apologise in advance to BG if this was not his intention, the contents of that screenshot appear to me to be the work of somebody seeking to discredit the whole operation. If I was the person receiving that Email I would be very suspicious of it. The manner in which it is put together, seeking clarification on miniscule minutiae speaks to me of a representative of some disaffected group who very much DO have an axe to grind. The mention of another forum does not surprise me in the least.

The whole Emails disappearing, etc thing is something I'll say nothing about simply because I don't have the facts at hand.

Yes, all those questions should be answered and I look forward to reading those answers soon. If they aren't answered then I'll be shouting too. But the manner of their asking suggests something rather than a guy interested in investing being at work.

Once again BG , I apologise if I've got it all wrong.

Edited by boabie

As I've stated, my post only went online after my initial email was ignored and Greg told me to resend it.

If I had an agenda or such, I would be posting up all communications I've had with two members of C1872.

Both of which have stopped replying to emails, of which there was IMO good communications initially.

I was satisfied with most responses and would not have taken it further.

C1872 could have dealt with this directly with me, and could have avoided them not making the first move and going online with their accusations.

I am happy to leave this here, and open the floor for someone in C1872 to email me to close this off.

I think that is the fairest way forward... The choice is there's now. However, refusing to communicate would further back up an insistence to cover up the wrongdoing of someone their side