RF resignation letters

You are ready to support anything coming from that corner of course.[/QUOT

Pete , I have been consistent from day 1 , I fully believed In RF ,I thought it could be amazing for our club , I joined as a life member within 15 minutes of it starting . I attended meetings and watched with pride and joy as it grew and grew , I agreed whole heartedly with its stance of being apolitical and only being interested in Rangers . I passionately argued with everyone who sounded a warning about a merger with the RST ( of which I am also a life member , fool me ) because I was told time after time by those who had started it that it was impossible , I argued at the meeting at Ibrox with CG and GM around the obvious conflict of interest that was going to arise , I argued with BD around what was happening to RF as it was obvious he didn't have a clue , I have asked questions , pleaded for there to be time taken to investigate what I viewed as a rushed proposal.

Yet here we are , RF is dead , club1872 is totally aligned to the club and not impartial as promised , yes I'm pissed , I feel every right to be fucking pissed off , I've been lied to , the support has been lied to and thousands of RF members who have bought over 4% of our club have been lied to , sorry if that upsets anyone on here but what do you want me to be , happy .

Edited by rbr

Three statements saying feck all.

I don't know any of them and care even less. If they have something to say then how about sharing it with us lesser mortals. If not, why not feck off quietly ?

Edited by boabie

I don't know any of them and care even less. If they have something to say then how about sharing it with us lesser mortals. If not, why not feck off quietly ?

Away man. Every single one of them points to grave misgivings and serious lack of governance. A members list that is known to be inaccurate ? Possible breach of Companies Act. They have told you that the process to C1872 was well on its way prior to even the merger. They also point to it effectively being a RST coup.

Read what they are saying, it isn't hard to read between the lines.

And interestingly enough when the resignations were announced the spokesman for C1872 accused the departing members of self-interest. Sounds a lot like deflection to me.

Anyone else seeing history repeating itself ? Looks an awful lot like the mass resignations from the RST when Frankie and Bluedell were involved, and resigned, there. Took the RST years to recover from that. Wouldn't be surprised to see the same happen here.

Only at Rangers can we be self-defeating with an admirable goal staring us in the face.

Disappointing doesn't even begin to cover it.

So best they just feck off quietly so you have no idea what is going on ? Good idea... Bring back Craig Whyte and Charles Green whilst we are at it.

As Directors they have duties. And some of those duties will be to hold certain information confidential. There is only so much information they will be at liberty to release, even though they were resigning their positions.

As someone who is a regular contributor to RF and now C1872 have to say this is worrying to read.... think i may have to cancel my contribution until the truth of the story is uncovered. Fucking brings me to despair the thought that after all the crap our club has been through some apparent fans are using a vehicle which is meant to protect the club for the long term future for short term gain (if that is the case).

This sounds very much like an RST coup to me. It sounds as though the RST have pretty much gained the rights to all RF has done. I feel RF voters were led down a path based on pretense.

Ultimately, fan ownership is a huge deal and I'll always support that. It's just especially disappointing that what should be a vehicle for that feels like it can no longer be trusted. I mean can it? Without spin? Where is this members register? Why are elected directors resigning and yet there seem to be plenty of non-elected people making the decisions

How sad it's become a shambles when we had such hopes.