See The Hibs Fans Can't Stop Thinking About Rangers

The result of the investigation will not be known before 31st of July. Then it will take the SFA about a year to digest it and then it will get the "You naughty boys don't do that again" warning.

................. not beyond the realms of possibility considering the track record of Batman, Robin & co.

As we know - they have no shame :mad:

Nothing would surprise me!,well if Rangers don't get fined around the same I would be surprised!

Nothing would surprise me!,well if Rangers don't get fined around the same I would be surprised!

With the Sheer numbers of invading Spoonburners coupled with the goading, taunting, assaults of on Rangers players, destruction of hoardings, goalposts, turf etc., common sense has to tell you that any punishment should be proportionate. Coupled with the obvious failure to deal adequately with the Motherwell debacle the previous year the 'powers that be' should have jumped on it in the manner the Russians were dealt with in the Euro's.

BUT, this is Scotland & the SFA so experience tells you & me that the leopards ain't about to change their spots anytime soon. For all their 'sporting integrity' :facepalm: ........ they are utterly shameless.

With the Sheer numbers of invading Spoonburners coupled with the goading, taunting, assaults of on Rangers players, destruction of hoardings, goalposts, turf etc., common sense has to tell you that any punishment should be proportionate. Coupled with the obvious failure to deal adequately with the Motherwell debacle the previous year the 'powers that be' should have jumped on it in the manner the Russians were dealt with in the Euro's.

BUT, this is Scotland & the SFA so experience tells you & me that the leopards ain't about to change their spots anytime soon. For all their 'sporting integrity' :facepalm: ........ they are utterly shameless.

And our bridge building board will probably meekly accept whatever punishment is handed out to Rangers!,sadly.