Rangers v Hamilton - Our mission, should we choose to accept it...

My biggest gripe today was the constant passing the ball backwards, we go forward with a bit of pace then draw up sharply and pass it backwards. Very frustrating, if we constantly do this against better teams than Hamilton, we will pay a heavy price. I thought when Forrester and O'Halloran came on it gave us an extra dimension, MOH's wide play and pace, with Forrester's trickery and accurate passing was nearly the winner for us. With Waggy missing for a time, these two starting could be answers to unlocking defenses?

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Highlight of the day was the video highlights of our game on this day in 1989 v Spurs when we thrashed them 1-0! What a team we had then. Woods, Stevens, Butcher, Gough, Munro, Steven, Ferguson, Wilkins, Walters, McCoist, Mojo. I'd take any one of them in an instant over today's side. Butcher & Gough v Kiernan & Hill makes me want to cry!

This wee link is worth a read from official site - scroll down to find the game in question. Spurs had some great players at that time also including Mabbutt, Gazza & Lineker. http://rangers.co.uk/news/features/feature-previous-spurs-friendlies/

Edited by Tannochsidebear
Added link

Haven't read any of the thread due to being just in the door and wanting to get a couple of things off my chest before I settle down for a relaxing evening.

1. Rangers have been too long in the lower divisions playing dross to mount a challenge this season.

2. King has to release some of his millions to into our squad and stop tarting up the Stadium with artificial cosmetics.

There, got that off my chest, now to enjoy the rest of my evening. :(

Highlight of the day was the video highlights of our game on this day in 1989 v Spurs when we thrashed them 1-0! What a team we had then. Woods, Stevens, Butcher, Gough, Munro, Steven, Ferguson, Wilkins, Walters, McCoist, Mojo. I'd take any one of them in an instant over today's side. Butcher & Gough v Kiernan & Hill makes me want to cry!

This wee link is worth a read from official site - scroll down to find the game in question. Spurs had some great players at that time also including Mabbutt, Gazza & Lineker. http://rangers.co.uk/news/features/feature-previous-spurs-friendlies/

Aye,those days are gone forever I think

Haven't read any of the thread due to being just in the door and wanting to get a couple of things off my chest before I settle down for a relaxing evening.

1. Rangers have been too long in the lower divisions playing dross to mount a challenge this season.

2. King has to release some of his millions to into our squad and stop tarting up the Stadium with artificial cosmetics.

There, got that off my chest, now to enjoy the rest of my evening. :(

We are crippled until we can have a share issue.

RANGERS bosses were last night probing claims a steward was ejected after almost coming to blows with a Hamilton fan.

The bust-up is said to have happened during match with Hamilton Accies at Ibrox.

It was alleged on social media that a heated row – in which threatening language was used - kicked off between the pair after midfielder Ali Crawford opened the scoring for the away side. The match ended 1-1.

SDRitche_2957420a.JPG

SDRIOTHChe_2957421a.jpg

A Gers spokesperson said: “The club are aware of an incident involving a steward at today’s match and are currently investigating the matter.”

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7221781/Rangers-probe-claims-steward-ejected-from-Ibrox-for-foul-mouthed-bust-up-with-fan.html

We are crippled until we can have a share issue.

Bullshit-----that team is under performing by miles,its embarrasing.

The managment need to have a good look at themselves.Let the players play FFs.

Yes, we are a poor side--------but we aint THAT poor.Short corners allthe time,subs on 60 mins all the time etc,etc.

Is our manager a manager or a fucking control freak?