Martyn Waghorn Injury

Understand what you are saying but with his movement I think he cannot be tied down to just a central striker role.

Play him where he is alongside Dodoo - and they can inter-change which will have CB's guessing

A Hamstring is 6 weeks no matter how he tries to be positive. Yes modern physiotherapy can speed things up but a hamstring is a hamstring so pencil in 6 weeks for his return.

A Hamstring is 6 weeks no matter how he tries to be positive. Yes modern physiotherapy can speed things up but a hamstring is a hamstring so pencil in 6 weeks for his return.

That's not necessarily true. It very much depends on what he actually did to his hamstring. It may have been nothing more than a twinge. Or it could be a strain or pull, in which case 4-6 weeks is the usual prognosis.

That's not necessarily true. It very much depends on what he actually did to his hamstring. It may have been nothing more than a twinge. Or it could be a strain or pull, in which case 4-6 weeks is the usual prognosis.

The way he pulled up and lay down immediately says to me that his Hamstring is torn. I doubt he will be back in 4 weeks but I suppose that is the hope date. I think I will be nearer with my 6 weeks and hold on to that. That way I can only be pleasantly surprised.