San Giro ticket price

I see, the continental reference threw me off and they have absolutely no chance of selling tickets to their own manky mob at that price. Last night we pulled 27,000 to play league 1 opposition while tonight with a new manager and a new big money signing both making their domestic debut at home they scraped 20,000 against SPL opposition.

I remember the days when you dropped the old bloke behind a certain turnstile 4 bob and you climbed over

Can't see how that was a good thing... Corruption, safety breaches and basically money stolen from the club...

We were all younger then and doing these things was an exciting challenge.Only game I ever got lifted over was v Third Lanark at Cathkin.

Remember when slightly older going to cup final v Hearts,arriving quite late and going to queue at enclosure to see that it was ticket entry."Bolloks" was my polite thought then noticed some fans paying so got a fiver out and got in just in time to DJ score first goal,had a great day.

I used to get lifted over regularly as a young boy. As I stayed in Yorkhill it was a quick walk down to the Haugh Ferry, and the boat over the Clyde which was also interesting for a young boy. A walk up the Copeland Road and then start asking: "Mr gonny gies a lift over"

I can't remember ever having to wait long before someone gave me lift over. A lot of kids used to always stand behind the goal Rangers were shooting into as you could walk right round to the other goal at half time. Those were great days.

I got lift overs until I was a hulking brute . at the end it was more of a climbing over the turnstile rather than someone lifting you over.

My first lift over I must have been about 5. Me and the big boy downstairs, probably 7 or 8, walked round to Shawfield about 5 minutes away. Weans were allowed to run wild in those days

it was Clyde V Celtic

he was a tim

Only one I have got so far was the Motherwell game, first of the season. How many do we get allocated a season MacK?? It's my first year on CCC.

Depends on the number who are registered for away tickets which in the past has been around 11,000 plus supporters clubs, sponsors etc and the allocation for each game. We get approx 7,000 for Parkhead so most seasons you'll get at least one. Over the season you'll get about a third to a half of the games. Once tbe Ticket Office know the allocations in the first half they'll send you an email with your games for the second half.

Edited by BrahimHemdani