Club 1872 - Board election timetable and info

Speaking of media performances, good to see plgsarmy on Sky News earlier. Somewhat ambushed by their researchers, she did a fine job of turning a clichéd negative debate over Old Firm sectarianism into a positive match outlook for us.

Thanks Frankie. It looks like the members of RM don't share your view. Calling me a senile old woman and embarrassing. :rfc: I'm sure you'll confirm that you asked me if I would do it and it wasn't done via Club 1872. In addition, one of the producers told me specifically that it was not going to be about sectarianism, purely about the game. Just as well I don't give a shit about what people say.

Thanks Frankie. It looks like the members of RM don't share your view. Calling me a senile old woman and embarrassing. :rfc: I'm sure you'll confirm that you asked me if I would do it and it wasn't done via Club 1872. In addition, one of the producers told me specifically that it was not going to be about sectarianism, purely about the game. Just as well I don't give a shit about what people say.

Never mind them C. You will, sadly, always get haters. People that can't see positivity in anything, even when someone is nobly defending the clubs corner !

Never mind them C. You will, sadly, always get haters. People that can't see positivity in anything, even when someone is nobly defending the clubs corner !

You only need to come on here,or any other forum to witness that,especially if we drop points.

The thing is Craig, due to the nature of my job I couldn't go on to talk about sectarianism or racism. I'd probably face disciplinary action if I did.

There is no point in worrying or trying to convince those who will always be anti. Let's just concentrate on the vast majority of bears who only want what's best for Rangers . Well done by the way.

The thing is Craig, due to the nature of my job I couldn't go on to talk about sectarianism or racism. I'd probably face disciplinary action if I did.

Which makes your appearance all the more laudable. We have plenty of fans who love to hide behind the keyboard but would be right at the back of the queue in the event that they had to put their heads above the parapet..... and then you have others who are just jealous it want them.

Not worth the aggravation :thup:

If people are unaware of the whole cirecumstances surrounding this interview Christine - then they really are not qualified to comment accurately. Perhaps this tweet more than most sums up who didnt do their job adequately yesterday

Screenshot_214.png.b1cd235a0565790f8d2d7f9d139c2305.png