State of affairs after SPL day two

Celtic showed nothing but contempt for that Champions Cup, fielding a team full of reserves.

Just allowed them to rest players for their CL game and earn money at the same time and Partick Thistle suffer the free weekend!,only in Scotland.

End of September will probably tell us where we are right now.

Some are more focussed on the defence, but we will always lose the odd goal, no matter who plays there. It is the nature of the game. IMHO, we should as well / rather improve in the goal per chance created ratio, as it will keep the opposition at bay. With Dodoo and possibly Garner, we'll have two more who may rectify that deficit.

Can't blame them for fielding a reserve team with the real CL coming up, they only did it for the money, but the point is the SFA should never have allowed a fixture holiday in the first place. Wonder who is in charge there? Oh wait...

I would actually contend that the International Champions Cup organisers should ban them from future tournaments that they run. Celtic cheated the fans.

I took my kid to the tournament last year to Barcelona vs Chelsea - unfortunately Messi & Neymar weren't there due to Copa America commitments but most of the rest of the 1st team squad was there and played. And meanwhile Chelsea had their whole first team playing. My kid was beyond excited to see all those stars.

Celtic cheated their fans - and even though I agree regarding them having bigger priorities they should have considered that beforehand - or at least let their own fans know that they wouldn't be fielding a strong team - some of those fans probably travelled far anf spent a fair bit of money.