Graeme Souness speaks about playing again

Wouldn't we all!

Well no doubt many of a certain age would give everything they had if the transformation were permanent but he specifies a 90 minute transformation. If I were back in Scotland for that 90 minutes and given that I was never a professional footballer I might spend my 90 battering the shit out of every mindless NED i could locate.

Well no doubt many of a certain age would give everything they had if the transformation were permanent but he specifies a 90 minute transformation. If I were back in Scotland for that 90 minutes and given that I was never a professional footballer I might spend my 90 battering the shit out of every mindless NED i could locate.

I wouldn't waste time on Neds I would probably fall back into my old hobby of trying to get every female I see into bed. With only 90 minutes I would have to cut down on Quality or Quantity.:)

I wouldn't waste time on Neds I would probably fall back into my old hobby of trying to get every female I see into bed. With only 90 minutes I would have to cut down on Quality or Quantity.:)

Well i'm one of those who is in his 50's but still has a full head of thick hair with still no grey in it plus always taken for a lot younger and still more or less the same weight I was back in the day. All is not quite the same as it was on the inside such as joints etc but I can still pretty much chase them in more or less the same manner I once did if the wife would let me. ;)3

Souness' game in this day in age would be completely different. Most of his challenges wouldn't be allowed despite him winning the ball. He would still manage to control a game and with pitches what they are now he would be a 30 million pound midfielder.

He would be a leader and a captain still and probably get into any Premier League side.

Some of the tackling in his day (not even that long ago when you think about it) was ultra solid but still clean, although there was a lot of bad ones, but the rules wouldn't allow it now. Imagine how good Maradona would be now with the carpet laid pitches and half tackles compared to when he got hacked non stop.