World Super League?

Its coming. Globalisation will merge all teams. I have said for years the MLS teams want a part of the pie from playing European clubs...and with the money China is pumping in right now means they are coming to the table. 5-10 years will see a Global league.

Its coming. Globalisation will merge all teams. I have said for years the MLS teams want a part of the pie from playing European clubs...and with the money China is pumping in right now means they are coming to the table. 5-10 years will see a Global league.

And then what?

You'll be able to watch teams whose names you can hardly pronounce on TV.

What happens to the match day experience then? If you can't feel the atmosphere, mingle with fellow supporters, enjoy the sights and sounds within the park, what's the point?

My wife and I attended the Charleston Battery pre-season friendly and with everything included it was close to $2000 (that was a one-off treat). How many away games will the average supporter be able to attend whether it's logistics or cost? At present most can probably cope with one or two trips for a European tie and that is something to savour and look forward to.

I watch the Super Bowl, the World Series, the Olympics etc. on TV, but for the rest of the year who cares? The TV companies and their money are destroying the game.

May as well go watch Cambuslang Rangers, because a day out at the fitba' won't mean shit.

And then what?

You'll be able to watch teams whose names you can hardly pronounce on TV.

What happens to the match day experience then? If you can't feel the atmosphere, mingle with fellow supporters, enjoy the sights and sounds within the park, what's the point?

My wife and I attended the Charleston Battery pre-season friendly and with everything included it was close to $2000 (that was a one-off treat). How many away games will the average supporter be able to attend whether it's logistics or cost? At present most can probably cope with one or two trips for a European tie and that is something to savour and look forward to.

I watch the Super Bowl, the World Series, the Olympics etc. on TV, but for the rest of the year who cares? The TV companies and their money are destroying the game.

May as well go watch Cambuslang Rangers, because a day out at the fitba' won't mean shit.

Do you think the globalist fat cats care about what you feel on match day? My only surprise is it not happening by now. But its totalitarian...step by step is the ICC in every country, as per opening post Chelsea v Real in the US. They will be playing weekly in the next decade. Why do you think Beckham has pumped so much money into the MLS??? For a hobby??? Of course not...his team will be playing Man Utd and Barca.