Sheep to clap at the 12th minute on Sunday

As they have only won 4 league titles in their history I suggest we clap on 4 minutes and then again on 54 minutes. that will get the message across and also means we will steal their thunder by clapping first.

I like the "clap if you love Rangers" on 11mins option best.

As others say hopefully as they begin clapping we stick the ball in the pokey, always the best way to shut them up.

Anyhow this pish isn't going away until 55 is registered.

Of course the best scenario would be to get a couple of goals scored before the 12th minute!

Would love to give them a going over thats the only way to shut them up.

This with bells on. The best way to shut them up and win this phoney war is too beat them on the pitch. They can applaud on the 1st, 2nd, 44th minute, the whole game for all I care. Just go out and beat their crappy wee team on the pitch. That will soon shut them up. Aberdeen are nothing but an irrelevance. Don't know they understand a "rivalry" is only a rivalry if it's a two way street?

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops