Daily Record Apology

Do you know if it was a ''bar brawl'', ''boozy bust up''?,or maybe his Mrs was attacked and he was defending her?

Lifted from FF:

His bird was set upon by 2 chicks. One being the owner of the restaurants daughter allegedly.

We know the place is a restaurant with a bar attached and that's about it. I'd assume for talk sake that since Kenny was collecting his wife from her day out with friends that he didn't get a taxi there and therefore was driving meaning he must have been sober otherwise he'd have been charged with drunk driving too.

Edited by Big Jaws

Do you know if it was a ''bar brawl'', ''boozy bust up''?,or maybe his Mrs was attacked and he was defending her?

Lifted from FF:

His bird was set upon by 2 chicks. One being the owner of the restaurants daughter allegedly.

It is still a bit of a brawl is it not even if he was merely defending his wife - was there not also mention that someone showed up with a knife too ? It spilled out into the car park/street as well did it not ?

The piece you lifted from FF means very little with regards to whether it was a brawl or boozy bust up. It could, though, have consequences when proceedings take place.

It is still a bit of a brawl is it not even if he was merely defending his wife - was there not also mention that someone showed up with a knife too ? It spilled out into the car park/street as well did it not ?

The piece you lifted from FF means very little with regards to whether it was a brawl or boozy bust up. It could, though, have consequences when proceedings take place.

All down to interpretation I suppose,to me it's written as though there was a riot,mainly caused by Miller!,it was an incident,suppose we will find out soon enough?

All down to interpretation I suppose,to me it's written as though there was a riot,mainly caused by Miller!,it was an incident,suppose we will find out soon enough?

For me I think they would have used "brawl" and "boozy bust up" regardless of who it was - they are all about sensationalism.