Rangers team bus vandalised in Aberdeen.

No football player goes into a challenge looking for the ball like that. None. Look at just the angle of his leg, he isn't trying to play the ball, he is stamping down and that isn't natural if attempting to win the ball (no player tries to stand on the ball in a challenge for it).

It was deliberate. It was vindictive. It was nasty. It was assault.

Yet poor wee Neilly Simpson is the victim of misunderstanding.

I met Durrant at Auchenhowie last October. His right knee is almost twice the size of his left.

By far the best Scottish player of his generation lost to the game (wasn't even close to the same player when he came back) and more than likely would have been the only true world class Scotsman of his era (Souness said that but for the injury he wouldn't have been able to prevent him from going to an Italian team. Gascoigne admitted in an Auld Enemy U21 game that he couldn't even get close to Durrant)...... And yet Scottish football fans, outside of our own obviously, sing mocking songs and geleefully talk about his injury.

Scottish football fans can be the cesspit of the game

He wasn't the same player, he couldn't make those runs anymore but he was still some player in a different sort of way, he would have gone to Italy, Sampdoria were after him around the time this happened.

I'm not sure even that would have helped at the SC Final

the message has been sent out loud and clear it is ok to demonise the Rangers support

Motherwell

the cup final

the piggery

I can see there being real trouble up there today

that vandalism is disgusting

There will be trouble some time soon and I for one will have no sympathy for the opposing fans.

Edited by scotjo

There will be trouble some time soon and I for one will have no sympathy for the opposing fans.

The complicit SFA & gutter press are rubbing their hands at the thought of Rangers fans stepping out of line!,after all it is clear that is what they want!,then all hell will let loose on Rangers..............

The complicit SFA & gutter press are rubbing their hands at the thought of Rangers fans stepping out of line!,after all it is clear that is what they want!,then all hell will let loose on Rangers..............

Bang on the money Ian! It's so blatant it scary. I know I will be branded paranoid by some, however I am convinced from top to bottom their is an appetite to cause serious social unrest, possibly politically motivated, and blame it on Rangers fans/Unionists!.