New Anthem

Songs specific to a club aren't chosen they in general just evolve and you can't go around saying things such as I like this song or that song so let's make it an anthem. Doesn't work like that.

You can if your'e just chewing the fat on a forum.

Edited by scotjo

Follow Follow with the Celtic and Dublin parts replaced. ie. Europe for Dublin. Not sure what could replace the Celtic line. I would want no mention if them in any Rangers song

That's always been part of the Rangers repertoire since I was growing up back in the 1960' and 70's and obviously it always did remove the celtic reference but not the Dublin reference.

Tina Turner - Simply the Best :ninja:

That's my point, not everyone is a Tina fan, I know I am not but I got right into that song, I think a class rock song would get the crowd going, they don't need to be fans of AC/DC or anyone. Take Status Quo, not everyone is a fan of theirs but look at how many love Rockin All Over The World, in fact that would be a great anthem, am sure we used it for goal celebrations around 2000-2001.

Edited by scotjo

That's my point, not everyone is a Tina fan, I know I am not but I got right into that song, I think a class rock song would get the crowd going, they don't need to be fans of AC/DC or anyone. Take Status Quo, not everyone is a fan of theirs but look at how many love Rockin All Over The World, in fact that would be a greatt anthem, am sure we used it for goal celebrations around 2000-2001.

I can get you on Rock'n all over the world but I am afraid AC\DC is for boiling the kettle and starting the car in our house.