Partner Offer: Matched Betting With Yesbets - Make £500+ Per Month

Matched Betting With Yesbets - Make £500+ Per Month

We’ve partnered with Yesbets, a matched betting service that enables you to earn up to £1,000 per month completely risk and tax free. It’s a great way to supplement your income and have some fun along the way.

So What is Matched Betting?

Matched betting uses bonus cash from the bookmakers to cover every outcome of a sporting event to guarantee a profit regardless of what happens. There is no tax to pay on your profit and absolutely no risk.

How Much Can I Earn?

If you don’t already have any betting accounts, you can take advantage of plenty of sign up offers, netting you around £800-£1000 within a few weeks. If you already have betting accounts, you can still take advantage of what’s known as reload offers, continuous bonuses that bookmakers offer customers to keep them betting. You can continue to earn between £300 -£1000 per month from these. Yesbets offers detailed tutorials for all offers, telling you exactly what to do to make take advantage of each offer.

What Do I Need to Get Started?

You can start with as little as £50- £100 of your own money. This will allow you to complete 2 free offers on Yesbets, which will net you around £50 profit. Each step comes with detailed video instructions and we also offer live chat should you get stuck at any point, you’ll never be left to figure anything out for yourself.

Is this For Real?

It certainly is, matched betting has been featured in the Guardian, The Telegraph, The Huffington Post and many other places as a great way to earn risk free tax free cash. Once you get your head around the concept, it as easy as placing 2 bets and making profit. See how you can get started in 5 minutes and make your first profit.

Why Yesbets?

Yesbets makes matched betting far quicker and easier to complete. If you had to source all your offers and find the bets to place it would be a time consuming task. With Yesbets we source all the offers, tell you what to bet on for maximum profit and we even keep track of all your bets, balances and profit so there’s no need to fill out spreadsheets. In essence we make matched betting as efficient as possible.

We really value our members and below is a snapshot of what many are saying about us.

yesbets.jpg

You can read more reviews of the service on Trust Pilot. So why not give us a try and see what you think? We’ll be on hand in this thread to answer any questions or queries you may have too. Feel free to ask us anything.

Join Yesbets for Free Today

Edited by Frankie

I know there are a few gambling folk on the forum so thought I'd share this offer with you all.

It's also worth sharing the Gambling Aware link though and remember that you take part at your own risk. I think I'm going to have a go myself though as it seems very interesting!

Let us know how you get on or if you're already taking part.

Edited by Frankie

I've heard some people doing this to varying success. The thing that puts me off though is that I've also heard it can be quite time consuming.

Aye, it does look like there's a bit of effort involved. However, the YesBets site seems to minimise this to a degree and the offer of chat support is really helpful.

Has anyone done it with any success? Excuse me for saying it sounds too good to be true winning money from bookies :bouncy2:

I was wary but having spoken to a few friends they seem to have done OK out of it and the reviews seem kosher enough.

Hi guys, thanks for posting in here. I'll be on hand to answer any questions that any of you have about matched betting. I think as some have said, matched betting has been associated with being a bit of a faff. That's why we built Yesbets, to make the process so much quicker & easier. With Yesbets, we source all the offers, odds and bets for you, so you literally just need to click and place 2 bets. We also have a built in bet, balance and profit tracker so there is no need to keep manual records via spreadsheets. We essentially created the site because we were matched betting the traditional way and it was far too labour intensive so we built something that would make it much easier.

Kannyoe I can understand you skepticism. Winning and betting are not synonymous with each other and to be honest that is our biggest challenge, convincing people that it actually works and you can make an easy £800+ in 1 month. We do offer a free account where you can try 2 offers for free and then see if it's for you. If you've got any other questions fire them out here or via our live chat.

I was wary but having spoken to a few friends they seem to have done OK out of it and the reviews seem kosher enough.

Yeah just reading through the reviews now. I could do with some extra cash before Christmas, just not sure how I'd explain to the misus that I'm gambling to earn some extra cash for the festive period :-) :-)

Buyer beware folks....

I've done sports arbitrage betting before and it is no guarantee. Sports arbitrage is the same as matched bets. The websites look for price differentials that allow you to bet on all outcomes but each "leg" of the bet is with a different bookie.

One of the big issues you can find is that you cover all legs of a bet this "guaranteeing" a profit.... only for one of the bookies to cancel their leg of the bet because they "Mia-priced" it. Which then leaves you exposed to that leg of the bet and, ergo, are unmatched.

Another issue is that whilst they tell you that you only need 50 to 100 quid to start this means that your returns will be small and it will take a while to generate decent income. You also will probably need to split your cash between a lot of bookies to secure the matching bets. So you have to spread yourself thin or increase your initial capital outlay.

A further issue is that bookies can go bust. Some of the bookies used for matching are foreign or small or online only I.e. Not necessarily high street bookies like William Hill or Ladbrokes. You generally don't want to draw your money out as you are trying to increase your bank. So if one of them goes bust so too does your money go. This has happened before and can clearly happen again.

I may have a go at this too but the last time I did sports matching/arbitrage it took up a significant amount of time. And it wasn't early as much fun as I thought it would be.