[FT] RB Leipzig 4 - 0 Rangers

fuck me i cant wait till these excuses are done and buried. We all know fine well what happened. If you seriously think there is a Rangers fan anywhere in the world who does not take it into account there is no help for you.

When can we debate the merits of what we have without the daft excuses? 5 years from now 10? Do we need to add it onto the end of every sentence?

The team the manager is building and has spent £3m on is not worth the £3m.

If you just want to concentrate on the past then do you think a novice manager is in our best interests at the present time?

German commentator just said the supporters have had a great weekend out and behaved admirably and have had a great time in the town but looking at it sportingly they are not great,

4-0

A few decent bits of play but generally we were appalling and most players seemed to have no idea what they were doing and/or where they were playing.

Only a friendly against a first class team but it really was men against boys.

fuck me i cant wait till these excuses are done and buried. We all know fine well what happened. If you seriously think there is a Rangers fan anywhere in the world who does not take it into account there is no help for you.

When can we debate the merits of what we have without the daft excuses? 5 years from now 10? Do we need to add it onto the end of every sentence?

The team the manager is building and has spent £3m on is not worth the £3m.

If you just want to concentrate on the past then do you think a novice manager is in our best interests at the present time?

"there is no help for you" cheers pal, a happy new year to you, too.

I could say the same right back at you, you know re people knowing something has happened but acting as though it hasn't.

I don't want to concentrate on the past, I hate thinking about it, but I am not going to ignore it either.

I certainly don't think a change of manager at the present time would do anything but put our recovery back even longer. How long would it take them to settle in and why would it guarantee improvement? It may well lead to far worse. There's no quick fix for where we find ourselves, excepting huge - eye wateringly huge - injections of money and that being spent wisely.

We've many years of shite players ahead of us in all probability because of what happened to us. I hope something changes but the reality of where we are is inescapable. If you think I need help for facing reality then we'll just have to disagree on that.