Ibrox And A UEFA Final

Ibrox absolutely deserves a European final, but I can't see either of the OF stadia getting them because of accusations of bias by the other half.

Pretty much Hampden is the only safe choice.

But in saying that, I re-assert I'd love Ibrox to get a final.

Nothing - that is the annoying and fustrating thing about the whole issue. UEFA have confirmed that the only way for Ibrox to get a final is for the SFA to nominate us. Oh, they have also stated that if nominated, we would get a final.

Cammy F

Well without trying to sound stupid, why have Rangers never asked the same question to SFA, surely they would have to give an answer.....!!!!

Guest Gersgal06

Well surely David Murray would have to ask that question!!!! And the spineless, I cannot support Rangers man will not argue with the SFA.

Its a weird one, that we are the only one to not hold it, but I have to agree with a couple of other posts, that until hampden is paid off, and until celtic get off their high horse, the sfa WILL NOT recommend us for a final.

Build a brigde.....get over it.....and all that jazz!

We ARE the people!!!

hamdump is a joke.

compared to ibrox it`s no wonder it`s home to a division three side.

this argument has been ongoing since we done it up.

i particually remember souness asking ibrox to host a european final, and that was 20 years ago!