" JOEY BARTON’S Rangers career ended last Thursday when he stormed out of the club’s training complex for the final time with his own coffee machine under his arm.

Record Sport can reveal Barton reacted furiously after being frogmarched into the first-team dressing room by a security guard and ordered to empty out his locker.

He was also clobbered with the added humiliation of being banned from using the senior players’ car park and canteen as part of a strict ‘off limits’ edict following the end of his two-month suspension for a furious fall-out with manager Mark Warburton.

As part of a peace deal Barton was expected to train with the kids until January when he will return to English football with Burnley and Aston Villa already leading the chase for his signature.

But he signed off on the sick with stress on Friday morning after just one training session with the kids.

And Record Sport can reveal that, before he left, he walked into the first-team dining room to take back a top of the range coffee machine he had bought for his team mates.

A source said: “A few weeks before his bust up with the manager Joey bought a coffee machine and had it put into the first team dining room. It was a gesture of good will.

“But after all the humiliation he was put through on Thursday he decided to take it back. It was clear at that moment that he would not be returning. The next day he was signed off with stress and he’s not been seen at the training ground since.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/furious-joey-barton-grabbed-coffee-9222827?

The coffee machine story is more than likely a load of shite anyway. The coffee machine that he "bought" was more than likely a birthday gift he received - he plastered it all over Twitter and Instagram at the time, though he didn't confirm that he had provided it to team-mates.

Andy Muirhead played the vicTIM card, claiming the big bad masonic media had stymied his constant attempts to publish and facilitate the truth. It was a smokescreen to allow a more sinister manoeuvre, Andy sold the website to Paul Brennan of CQN(Sellik Quick News). Brennan and his site, CQN have been Peter Lawwell's social media option of choice for several years. Print hacks know that a breaking Sellik story on CQN has Lawwell approval.

The tactic will become a strategy, Scotzine will be utilised to float ideas/opinions/aspirations beloved of ra green'n'grey; under the supposed neutrality of the title, 'Scotzine'.

Bollocks. I thought "Scot"zine was finally down the pan. I notice that they have got rid of the comments sections.

The last article I seen was from the calling Charlie Adam a "turncoat" for questioning Scott 'Naymar' Brown's campaign-changing return. How that makes you a "turncoat" I'm not sure but it is definitely a very strong tag that they are hoping to stick on a player who has always made himself available for country.

The sooner that shite is gone the better.

Wonder if you'd tell him that into his face then. Anyway, the disrespect shown to him by those who simply don't like him (probably just 80% the person rather than the player) is beyond joke now. Not least since essentially nothing of all this affair is actually known to the public.

On the field of play he did not play any better or worse than the people around him.

gladly

i'd even afford him the opportunity to put down his frappuccino maker

Give it a rest, please.

I'm sorry SBS, but no. Every time that mob start their guff about William Wilton, Richard Gough or Gazza I smack them straight back with Torbett.

Too often I've heard the excuse, sometimes from Rangers supporters, that child abuse is not a laughing matter or something to be used for point scoring. In fact I totally agree with that sentiment. However, child abuse is not where I'm coming from - the systematic COVER UP of child abuse that went on at their midden is a fact they should be reminded of at every turn.

Since our meltdown that lot have tried to take the moral high ground. Chinese whispers built on complete lies from scum bloggers are carried around like AK47's to be pulled out when the debate turns to us. I seriously object to my being found guilty by association for the actions of Murray, Whyte or anybody else. I have committed no crime but somehow because I paid to watch my team win a few leagues I am responsible for schools closing or some squaddie being cold in a trench in a foreign country.

Feck them. Every time they accuse a Rangers supporter fling Torbett and the actions of their board straight back at them. Were I a bit more literate I'd do a blog about it every single week.

Sorry mate, but no.