Breaking News in the Record

Somers should go to jail for that deal and be banned from being a director for a long time.

Yes but why are the board not acting on that? Why is it that Ashely is taking us to court?

So many questions but seemingly no answers.

I'd imagine all such stuff will be covered in the contract unfortunately.

As much as it's indecently unfavourable to us, that doesn't mean it's illegal or can be annulled. :(

Unfortunately, I think that Messrs King, et all, will have looked at this, and the possibility of charging Gessler for access to stock his shelves.

Given that it is war, then perhaps ransom strips could be sold to "Friends of Rangers Ltd", which would then be able to put the bite on the fat git, presupposing that the lease terms do not preclude the possibility of disposing of land affecting access, without such access being guaranteed.

Fine toothed combs are needed. Let us hope that the Board, and its consultants, are in possession of several.

Don't expect any answers on Friday as it will be worked away with the gagging order.

I guess this was leaked so as it will be brought up and to put shareholders in the know but it will be given the "We can not discuss it statement."

This wasn't leaked at this time for nothing. Probably to get support for the 75% resolutions.

I don't buy the Frankie. It's a cover. They're paid mouthpieces like McMurdo, trying to make out it's an "anti King" agenda.

That may be the case with a few on social media or bloggers but a cursory look at RM (and even on here in the past) show just how contrary people are prepared to be if it means they don't need to agree with the names above.

Thankfully they're in a minority but they do exist.

It's probably worth noting something about the agreement....

It is between RFC & Rangers Retail- NOT Mike Ashley or Sports Direct, all be it, MA & SD will be the ultimate beneficiaries.

Even though RFC are majority shareholders within Rangers Retail, it would still have been advantageous at the time to ensure a decent rent coming in from the property.

Why? It is my belief Ashely was behind the whole thing from the beginning. If not by Whyte then most certainly by Green. If you look at the original Green deal. 5million to be paid for by the club. That has Ashely written all over it. Green was just a puppet.

Why? It is my belief Ashely was behind the whole thing from the beginning. If not by Whyte then most certainly by Green. If you look at the original Green deal. 5million to be paid for by the club. That has Ashely written all over it. Green was just a puppet.

I've always suspected as much too. But we don't know it.