Breaking News in the Record

For all the debate thus far, it very much looks like a rip off instigated by the departing board and (again) in Ashley's interest. "Common sense" would say that this should be very challengable in court. Same goes for the whole retail deal,no matter how "water-tight" Ashley's cohorts might have woven it.

Methinks King already said that it pains him quite a bit, i.e. being "by default" director of both companies and being duty-bound to act in the best interest of both.

Don't be kidded... There are a significant number of Bears who still long for the "Ashley Days"...

Every one of whom will never have seen the inside of Ibrox.

Sorry guys but I simply refuse to believe that there is a single Rangers supporter, and I mean a RANGERS supporter as opposed to someone using "bear" or similar as a username on a forum, who does not know the damage that has and is being done to our club by Ashley and his ilk.

In my experience The internet is full of blowhards who sit in front of keyboards with their thumb up their erse and their brain in neutral.

Fair enough, some get caught on the wave when multi-millionaire was dangled in front of them, but today ???

Edited by boabie

I don't buy the Frankie. It's a cover. They're paid mouthpieces like McMurdo, trying to make out it's an "anti King" agenda.

So if they are simply paid mouthpieces..... Which side of the mouth are they speaking from, and why ?

Likewise, which wide of the mouth are their detractors speaking from ?

I know which side I prefer to be listening to.....

Ain't Somers' action a massive failure in acting for the best interest of Rangers and the company? Perhaps we should sue him for the loss of income, if the deal with Ashley is water-tight.

There are so many things coming to light that clearly aren't in the best interests of those who they claim to be working for that I'm struggling to see how any of these contracts can be binding!

Don't expect any answers on Friday as it will be worked away with the gagging order.

I guess this was leaked so as it will be brought up and to put shareholders in the know but it will be given the "We can not discuss it statement."

This wasn't leaked at this time for nothing. Probably to get support for the 75% resolutions.

It wasn't "leaked" as such as the information is publicly available, it's simply a case of knowing where to look and what for.

It wasn't "leaked" as such as the information is publicly available, it's simply a case of knowing where to look and what for.

The story was in the Daily Record, mon ami; ergo, it is safe to assume that someone, maybe a knowledgeable supporter, had to lead the authors by their collective nose.

I might observe, also, that the DR, would interpret it as a very bad news story for Rangers, and, thus, publishable, on the front page, on the very day that fhilth fc meets Barca (an even more sanctimonious outfit, but I digress).