Red Bull to invest in Rangers?

BH, it's not long ago you were voting to keep Llambias and Leach.

Two or three years in football can mean quite a bit. People learn and move on, others see need to open old wounds and happen by with a salt lorry. For no reasonable gain whatsoever.

Edited by der Berliner

Yes, you are right - we all remember your unshakeable support for our enemies too ;)

Back to the topic - it is a "bit of a riddy" that a Bear wind up of the other lot rebounded like this but perhaps, just perhaps, we'll get lucky somehow, someway through it. They would be a very nice irony indeed, unlikely though it be.

Edited by SteveC

Yes, you are right - we all remember your unshakeable support for our enemies too ;)

Back to the topic - it is a "bit of a riddy" that a Bear and up of the other lot rebounded like this but perhaps, just perhaps, we'll get lucky somehow, someway through it. They would be a very nice irony indeed, unlikely though it be.

More like scepticism of all the stuff flung about from various sides, most of which could hardly be evaluated from those not "in the know". Anyway, as I said, people learn and move on. (Which, BTW, does not mean that anything said by those who happened to be more correct than most back then is automatically true now.)

Two or three years in football can mean quite a bit. People learn and move on, others see need to open old wounds and happen by with a salt lorry. For no reasonable gain whatsoever.

But you've demonstrated in this thread you haven't got over king ousting leach and lambias.

You haven't learned.

But you've demonstrated in this thread you haven't got over king ousting leach and lambias.

You haven't learned.

By responding to a bit of heinous tit-for-tat by SBS? Can't remember that I ever said a bad word on King re ousting Leach and Llambias, or indeed a bad word about the whole takeover in general. But maybe you can find something ...

Edited by der Berliner

BH, it's not long ago you were voting to keep Llambias and Leach.

In a poll on this site, yes; and I've explained countless times why I thought that was right at the time and later changed my mind about them.

Can we please move on.

I'm not entirely clear what that has to do with Red Bull possibly investing in Rangers, please enlighten me?

You haven't learned.

Whether that comment was directed at me or dB it is complete and utter nonsense.

You have absolutely no evidence for that at all.

In my case, I have made the point that King hasn't invested what he implied he was going to invest, he has been disingenuous in referring to share purchases as "investment in the Club" which it is not and I very much doubt that he ever will invest the £30 million that he said he would invest (and yes I agree not all at once) AND I think he is making a big mistake saying that more will be invested ONCE we qualify for Europe; because IF we qualify then we will be playing next mid July, so how and when are we goiung to acquire and bed in the new players required?

AND I've suggested in a light hearted way that there might be a greater possibility of getting £30/£50 million from Rd Bull than DK; something with which I would suggest to you many fans might find themselves in agreement.

Which part of any of that suggests that I haven't "got over king ousting leach and lambias" or that dB suggested that by disagreeing with SBS comment?

I'm sure dB will also enlighten you if he feels the need.

Edited by BrahimHemdani