Brahim hemdani

I would just like to personally welcome Brahim back after a long sojourn , as he has said he has been away in the USA and has had a lot in his mind , it must be difficult overseeing a presidential election campaign , especially if your on the winning side , wink wink

I would just like to personally welcome Brahim back after a long sojourn , as he has said he has been away in the USA and has had a lot in his mind , it must be difficult overseeing a presidential election campaign , especially if your on the winning side , wink wink

Was he organizing for Hillary?

Edited by barca72

I appreciate the kind words, rbr, I believe you were also "gon fishin....." for a while and not unsuccessfully, if rumour has it.

As you say I have spent some time in North and South America this year; but I did also take a conscious decision to step back from some of the non-football related issues being debated here.

It happens that by complete coincidence, as I flew into Wilmington Donald Trump's plane was on the tarmac and I was in North Carolina on Election Day; but sadly I didn't have a vote; and I cannot take any credit for his victory.

Since I have often said that football and politics don't mix; I'll leave it at that.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I appreciate the kind words, rbr, I believe you were also "gon fishin....." for a while and not unsuccessfully, if rumour has it.

As you say I have spent some time in North and South America this year; but I did also take a conscious decision to step back from some of the non-football related issues being debated here.

It happens that by complete coincidence, as I flew into Wilmington Donald Trump's plane on the tarmac and I was in North Carolina on Election Day; but sadly I didn't have a vote; and I cannot take any credit for his victory.

Since I have often said that football and politics don't mix; I'll leave it at that.

Your so gallant not taking any of the credit Brahim, a true hero lolol