Outrage as banner mocks Celtic over child abuse ahead of Betfred Cup final clash

The papers (and the Yahoos) were laughing straight in the faces of UEFa with all the PLO and Palestinain flag stuff at the game against Hapoel. They laugh at any sort of Terrorist Act 2000 and 2006 statements about proscribed terrorist groups et al. As they only use their freedom of speech stuff.

BUT DARE NOT to speak truth about child abuse at the Scumhut or telling the Yahoos to go back to Ireland (even though most are not Irish anyway) in a banterous song ... hell breaks lose and freedom of speech is banned from the vocabulary.

It's a poor show from Dolly.

However it should be said: If only there were such "outrage" at the time.

Agreed on both counts.

In some strange way I am glad that the Aberdeen fans have highlighted it, if only because it wasn't us that highlighted it. It is in extremely poor taste and is very insensitive on the victims.

But, as you say, if only Celtic had taken the appropriate route at the time then they could actually take some kind of moral high ground on the grounds that they acted appropriately and swiftly. But no, instead, not only did they sweep it under the carpet but they also, as was pointed out in the child abuse thread, welcome Torbett back with open arms to be involved in the YOUTH program AGAIN. Utterly bizarre, almost brazenly thumbing their noses at the victims.

And, as dB rightly points out - they continue with their IRA-oke unabated, unchecked, and with impunity.

Seems that fans of other clubs may be waking up to the Celtic-run cabal that runs Scottish Football.

I see a Rangers blogger takes the moral high ground in the Record -

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/decent-fans-must-stand-up-9352597?

Imo the guy is completely missing the point. Nobody is using child sex abuse as a stick to beat Celtic. They are using THE COVERING UP of child sex abuse.

Also, and I'd never seek to defend Dolly, but they've put up with "sheep shagging bassas" for years and years without comment from anyone. What is it these bloggers are saying, that it's ok to mock bestiality [formerly a capital offence in Scotland] but no mention at all should be made of the rape of children ?

I fecking object to being called a zombie and anyone doing it should not be annoyed when I retort that their own club systematically covered up the buggery of weans.

Edited by boabie

I see a Rangers blogger takes the moral high ground in the Record -

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/decent-fans-must-stand-up-9352597?

Imo the guy is completely missing the point. Nobody is using child sex abuse as a stick to beat Celtic. They are using THE COVERING UP of child sex abuse.

Also, and I'd never seek to defend Dolly, but they've put up with "sheep shagging bassas" for years and years without comment from anyone. What is it these bloggers are saying, that it's ok to mock bestiality [formerly a capital offence in Scotland] but no mention at all should be made of the rape of children ?

I fecking object to being called a zombie and anyone doing it should not be annoyed when I retort that their own club systematically covered up the buggery of weans.

I thought that it had been proven that McFarlane is actually a Hibbee ????

I thought that it had been proven that McFarlane is actually a Hibbee ????

Multiple other forums claim this guy isn't a Rangers fan. Let's be honest, the Record has precious for making stuff up about us and printing it. A fake fan is nothing!