I have just been looking thro some old Rangers memoribelia (sp) that I have lying around and noticed that this season will be the 25th consecutive season following Rangers for this old bear!

I had been going prior to this, but it was only the odd game here and there. In fact, until then, my uncles used to all go to games in the local area (although most of them supported Rangers, Craptic, Hibs) rather than 'follow' one team and us, the nephews would be taken along.

Now, I am not wanting praise for this, as there are far more dedicated fans than me around, but thought it was worth noting - wonder if DM has got me anything special for our anniversary :P

Cammy F - Feeling Really Old Loyal RSC

Next season will be my 13th season as a season ticket holder. Like you Cammy I had been to the odd game here and there before I became a season ticket holder.

The good times have easily outweighed the bad times and let's hope PLG can bring the good times back.

Next season will be my 13th season as a season ticket holder. Like you Cammy I had been to the odd game here and there before I became a season ticket holder.

The good times have easily outweighed the bad times and let's hope PLG can bring the good times back.

Have you ever wondered how much money you've spent in those years Gazza - season tickets, burgers, pints, bus money, away tickets, european trips, programs, fanzines, tops, scarves etc, etc

Also, have you ever thought how much the stress has taken off your lifespan :mad:

Cammy F - Skint and dying 10 years before my time Loyal RSC

i`ve ALWAYS managed to get to at least a few games a season since 1985/86 season and therefore am going into my 26th anniversary:cool:

had a few episodes of season tickets but don`t have one for gers the now, i try to alternate them between gers one season and chelsea next. very hard to do this though because of demand and i cannot affoard to keep both.

Well, either Colshy or me can't count.... :rolleyes:

I've been going since 81/82 season and this being the 06/07 season, I thought that was 25 years.....

it`s me.:confused:

no change there.:P

always hated maths at school

scrub that 26, i`ll be celebrating my 21st anniversary next season.;)